QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
The Following is a list of riding spots in QLD. Please feel free to contribute.

there is heaps of spots down at mudgee/ reedy creek there is a track and some trials i dont think the trials are legal but there are always heaps of bikes

Try about 10kms from the turnoff (beauy end ) on the Beaudesert/Boonah rd. There is a sand motorcross track on the left hand side just after you cross a concrete bridge. You are allowed to ride there from 8.00am to 3.00pm.

Fort Lytton

Hey just wanted to thank Mini Mullisha for the tip on the Fort Lytton MX and minibike club.
I am new to Bris and wasnt to sure about a good close track to Bris metro.
They had there club day on Sunday 25th I went down and was pretty happy with the setup the crew there seem like good people and they all take heapsa pride in track.
Get there and support em....they place is a gold mine that close to the CBD

Cheers again Mini Mullisha

Have riden all the above spots plus many others and are all good in there on way. One catch, if you dont pay to ride there than you are riding illegally and risk a big fine. That is way I am looking at starting my own park. Check out New Bike Park thread and drop me an e-mail.

Cheers.

Last edited:
isnt it johnson road / paradise road?

i rider there, pretty good

FOR ALL BRISBANE METRO RIDERS!!

Pinkies!.. if u just want sumwhere wif open paddock, lumpy sections and a few jumps. Pinkanbar is the go.. head to the airport and turn off on airport drive and the roundabout.. u end up heading out past and around the airport.. basically its directly between AIRPORT and Port of Brissy.. its guud fun.. some of the jumps hav resently been knocked down but peeps are building more.. there are trees to park under and stuff and bring a fishing rod if ur keen to do sumthin else whilst there. its fun as.. oh and if u like to do burnouts feel free to go nuts in the paddocks hahaha oh and there is a mudpit sorta thing near the quarry down the end.. its heeps open..

umm if u live in brisbane thers a place around brownsplains calld paradise road its not exacly a leagle place but the owners of the propety dont really mind i dont think cops cant do anything about it... iv heard sumtiems u mite get sum rangers on ur back but thats about it only thing cops can do is give ur car a parking fine but u can allways park it sumwer ells and just ride up ther allways really busy ther tho ^_^

Here is a pic of PINKANBAH.. Smack bang between Birssy Airport and Port of Brissy!

PINKY1.jpg

Hey nice use of google earth...lets see some more google tracks.

image.php
Hye ive been too this place twice out at burpengary, only a 10 minute drive from reddy, isnt a pad place ive outlined the main tracks but there is a heap of other smaller ones. its easy to get too and there a fun as slat flats :D got bogged 4 times last time lolll

image.php

Hey,
PLEASE SEND ANY INFO INCLUDING PICS OF ANY (LEGAL/ILLIEGAL) TRACKS ON SUNNY COAST.
WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEERS LAINGER

Latest posts

Back