Quality / power

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roostyamates

Reaction score
Would you rather a Poor quality bike with higher cc or a good quality bike with lower cc ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You serious? Quality over quantity any day or both, but what's your point.

Not sure if serious or trolling.

100% Quality bike with no power. Rode an Lxr with a 88cc motor in it and that was fun as.

Yeah I'm serious,
my mate And I were arguing he reckons the complete opposite to you guys and I just wanted some one else's opinion I agree with you both.
I got offered a 2012 125 braaap maestro for my 2011 atomik nitrous 160 and the braaap has better quality parts but of course less power..
I'm still deciding weather to swap it but I reckon it's a smart choice

Can you noticeably tell the difference when riding ? If you can answer that

i would have thought their alloy Maestro frame was pretty light ?
My 190 feels like it weighs a ton, and that's a cro-mo frame

Going to a 125 after having a 160 is a big step backwards though.
I guess it's only about $520 for a new Z160HO though

yeah, snaptrax is a rather larger built bloke than myself, he almost had a hernia lifting it,
you would think so but it weighs in at ALOT lol yeah personally i wouldn't ride one nor touch one ever again,
alloy with alot of alloy, it could have been so much lighter if it was designed correctly, heck the "diamond shaped cutting tool" they used to machine the individual parts it looks very iffy, i rather a shiny mill finish not a dirt holding tooth cavity lol!
i remember when i had my tdrpro, that thing was extremely reliable for a learning bike, even tho i got it stuck in a channel, lol thats not the point, my ttr50 is heavy, the braaap was at least 3 times heavier, meh lol keep ya atomik, they're a great bike for the price!!!

You have both made me second guess the swap haha, I didn't think they would have been much heavier, guess I was wrong
going from a 160 to a 125 is a bit of a step backwards.. And I do like that power..
I wish they did design it better then!

What braaap did you have Loco?

Yeah they really are great for the price!!

Latest posts

Back