Queensland Miniriders Ride day Dec 6 2014

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordogs

Reaction score

:banana::banana::banana:This is happening! :banana::banana::banana:

Right its definitely long overdue and a bit short notice but Miniriders QMR group is hosting another ride day @ Parklands Mx in Kennilworth on the 6th of December.
This is a day to get the whole family out of the house and come and make some new friends, have some laughs and above all get some much needed riding in!

Prices are....

$30 for Riding adults
$20 for kids under 15
And free admission for spectators/cheer squads :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Gates are open at 8:00am

What to bring.....

1. Some sort of shade! Its going to be hot so unless you get there early and grab a spot underneath the trees you could be in for a long hot day! Short of that you could ask to pit with one of the other guys! :)

2. Water! For the same reason above... ^^^

3. Appropriate riding gear, at the very least a helmet and decent shoes/boots

Miniriders will be providing a "BASIC" bbq lunch and by basic I mean snags in bread with onion and cheese and some marty sause! (onion and cheese and marty sause optional) If your not into snags, you're unAustralian! Never the less the kiosk has basic pies n sausage rolls and drinks available at your own cost.

There is a "clean" portaloo on site, not that this will impress most of the wives?

Above all guys this is a day to get out and support the scene, we don't make any money of this its purely for the the love of all things mini. So don't make excuses you've got a months notice, lets make this a day to remember!

Cheers guys
Cordogs

Last edited:
Yeah man I sent Brooke a msg she said you guys get back the week before?
Hopefully you won't be too tired. Are going straight back to work? Or having another week off!

Either way hopefully you can make it dude, will be a bit sad without Welshie there but still going to be an awesome day! We're getting messages from guys down in Ballina - NSW saying they want to bring their family's up on the MR Facebook page!

yeah mate we get back that week after flying for a good 20hrs so ill be rat**** and yep back to work the next day all jetlaged up

but im super keen even if i dont do much riding as ive been of the bike for a fair bit of time and dont want to end up like mick did that day all busted up lol. it would still be great to hang out with the mr boys though

arhhh old welshie wonder what he's been upto good bloke!!!

Sorry lads, I'm out. My bike aint ready !! Devo'd !!!Hope it's a good day !! Or actually I hope it pisses down rain and it gets postponed a week or two !!

Ahhh Dude! :jumping-s

Are you on Facey?

I just updated the event page, I rang Wayne @Parklands he reckons the storms will hold off till tomorrow arvie! Mind you he's no Liveo but he's been pretty spot on every other time.

That sucks dude, my gearbox poo'd itself too so unless I get this china running I'll be camera man for the day!

Yeah I am on facebook. I will check it out tonight. I have been looking forward to this for months now. Hope you guys get a good turnout, and the weather holds off, will be a good day.

Oi come and ride the china. Got her going this arv, needs a slight tune she's good to go! There's plenty of guys that'll be happy to loan their bikes for a few laps. :thumbup:

Ah wow. Gee thanks for the offers. Amazing. I had planned to do more stuff tomorrow to ensure that it is ready ASAP cos need to start cutting some laps leading up to the Mini SX in January. See what happens.

Yes it's the sad truth!

Spoke to Wayne this morning he said they got hammered early this morning and there's more coming!
One of the travellers is heading straight to Glen Echo instead apparently they haven't had a drop of rain. But I reckon it's just the start.

Next Saturday is looking much the same too? Maybe we'll get lucky with the one after that?

Sorry guys! :(

Cordogs

^^^ Not quite, but I was pretty gutted about not riding so I fired up the BBQ, cooked a few snags, had a beer and felt sorry for myself! :bigcry:

(Think I just quoted Hootie n the blowfish?)

Anyways, who's keen to reschedule the day to the 20th (in two weeks) and if not then when?

Last edited:
Bummer boys. Fingers crossed you can get another one in before the end of the year.

Latest posts

Back