Quick look at the KOSO 28mm flatslide

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Just having a rest and thought id mention the 28mm flatslide koso im running,
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YEnn3vSOE4E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

35 degrees and 80% humidity? Reminds me when i lived in Singapore, no way could you ride in that!

35 degrees and 80% humidity? Reminds me when i lived in Singapore, no way could you ride in that!

By the time I got 3/4 up that hill the head was spinning, that's why I left the bike where it stalled lol. Had a rest and got a gut load of gatorade in me and found a tree to hide behind. Had another quick ride and packed up. :)

You could run a tourist ride with all your bikes n scenic routes!
I here ya about nearly dying my camel bak n a couple of Gatorades are my best friends when riding after a what I thought!! :) was a near death experience on my bucks weekend!! Hydration is king people!!

true true, i never go riding without some water in a camelbak, no bladder just a bottle, bladders are to much maintenance lol. And always tell someone where you are riding.

Wow, all i have to worry about is if i've got cash to buy a gatorade at the canteen at the terack, lol.

Bloody banana benders (secretly i was born in Qld too, shhh)

Wow, all i have to worry about is if i've got cash to buy a gatorade at the canteen at the terack, lol.

Bloody banana benders (secretly i was born in Qld too, shhh)

I ain't know banana Bender, I'm a new sth welshman. Let's hope the boys put more in than the blues league team at VCM. Lol

Oh! Not Mick! Bloody NS welsh men! Reckon you fella's might win an Origin this year now that you've changed all the refs n got two games at home!!! :)

Haha flame away fellas

hahaha, all i will say corey is that qlders are the sorest losers you will ever find lol. Its true, because even after winning so many years in a row the blues finally win one game and all the hating and cheating talk comes out, but i know your not like that bro hahahaha, beno is a blues boy to. We still mates eh:love-smiley:

Qlders are winners and winners can do whatever the hell they want! Courtesy of Ricky Bobby!

Course mate! :action-smiley-031: oh wait that's NSW mates!
Here, :beerchug:

Last edited:
Queeeeeeeeenslander:hache::lol_hitting:

I like to picture Jesus in like a tuxedo t-shirt because its formal but it says I'm ready to party to. Shake n bake.

Mmmm, sounds like I now have some leverage on you Corey, I can't promise anything. Just look after me and all will be good:p

Latest posts

Back