quick shot 2??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go buy a $500 keihin Fcr 28 pumper carb and u can run it lol

not to sound stupid but couldnt u just buy a decent carby and a joker 1/4 throttle?

I run one of these (Boysen) on my big bike to clear up bog.

It pulls a hell of a lot more fuel than a mini though. No use on them.

the answer to your question is in your ebay link...

do minis run an keihin fcr carb??? no... well not unless you fit one...

the answer to your question is in your ebay link...

do minis run an keihin fcr carb??? no... well not unless you fit one...

I was purely putting it out their mate. i dont know about the quick shots. i know carby is different. i also know u need different quick shots for diff carbys i used the ebay link as an example. all i know is u can put them on 4 stroke an was asking the question. has anybody done this in a pit bike ???

I was purely putting it out their mate. i dont know about the quick shots. i know carby is different. i also know u need different quick shots for diff carbys i used the ebay link as an example. all i know is u can put them on 4 stroke an was asking the question. has anybody done this in a pit bike ???

go buy a keihin fcr 28 and you can bud ! whether it would work any good on a litte 160cc i have no idea ??

read the description for them on there manufacturer page..

you'll clearly see they aren't really a performance item. fcr carbs are prone to accelerator pump problems. ie: quick twist of the throttle and the engine will bog then rev.
the quickshot fixes this issue... so does tuning the pump linkage or doing the oring mod...

Latest posts

Back