Rd 2 wanthaggi is back on!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
hi all

Yey

we have Wanthaggi booked for next Sunday and yes we already have the permit and it is DEFIANTLY GOING TO BE ON

so book it in the weather is ment to be better than it is this weekend and i cant wait

so see ya there

saweeeeeet

i certainly am riding, i just got my bike up and running, might take it for it first proper ride after ive fixed my carby and cleaned out my ports etc. yeww

dunno we can always have a race or 2 man we just cant use the gate ma wont let us

weather is ment to be awesome hope we can get everyone there

has the track changed like new jumps, jumps been fixed woops stuff like that

remind me mate... what needed fixing??? or even changing??? are you serious???

last time we went we had parts of the track graded in the middle of the day.

and ffs dude its a big bike track you really want to use whoops made for big bikes since at the moment it is a big bike track that we use, not the other way around.

now that i re-read this thread you asked this question already and got your answer "DUNNO" surely you understand that 'post whoring' will get You NO recognition or reputation whatsoever. you expect us to understand your posts even when you dont seem to READ let alone Understand ours.

seriously dude log off take some time away from your computer and for god sakes go back to school and LISTEN AND LEARN

that said still hope to see you at the track so i can kick your butt lol

VVV take note of my signature :eek:... words of wisdom :D

i ment i rember there was a hole on the 3.table landing and a few around the track and when rnd 1 happed coolmoee said if their is enough people their they might put in more jumps and woops thats why i asked.
i will be there if we can get the bike running right

all good

we have the permit and will see you there at bout 8.30 so we can sign up and get a full day rideing

saweeeet

Hi im new.
Is this event going to be on sunday and what is needed to be able to ride.
Are yz 85s allowed on the track too.

na man
pitbikes only

and all ya need is boots helmet and full clothes

your certainly welcome

Hey fella's, let's get ready to rock! My bike's craving some 4th gear pinned.

See ya's Sunday.

your on con... like donkey kong... ready to race coolie's fixed up bike gonna be a bit of wind... just means we go FASTER over 4th tabletop 35km might be enough to clear it fully :D

Latest posts

Back