RDMC arena cross series - thumpstar/pit bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil67

Reaction score
This might be interesting

Thumpster & Pit Bike
AX Championship 2013.
Hi all we have planned to run three rounds of arena cross this year the purpose of this is the cater for non Motorcross bikes such as Div 1 and pit/thumpsters up to 110cc and over 110cc 4 st open framed lay down engines. Bikes such as KLX 110, CRF, JR, XR -50,70,
we have also offered a class for the Div 2 bikes this to
encourage new members and give the less experienced riders a chance to gain valuable sand riding so they can progress to the Junior track sooner. There will 8 classes Div 1 Div2, up to 110cc 4st and over 110 4st to a max of 125cc 4st Junior and seniors We will have the opportunity for a mums and dads class all powers which will up to 110cc 4st and over 110cc 4st max 160cc 4st. We understand that there are some members that do not have these bikes but we still encourage you come along and join in the fun and help run the events. Who know you might enjoy that much and decide to get one you can pick up some of these bikes really cheap price and help

Add to the fun at

"THEBUD"

http://www.rdmc.com.au/

Maybe, i would be able to compete in the under 160 class maybe what would the fees be anyone know?

Does sound pretty awesome. But arena cross series??

Sounds more like just some mx races aimed at kids on horizontal motor bikes than big bore thumpers.

Some more details would be nice.

am i allowed to race on my son behalf lol can we get more details plz prices and dates if possible

its not areacross from the videos ive seen. its flat with afew hills and berms, pretty sure its there peewee track

if thats the case, why would i go pay 100 + bucks to ride in a paddock

from what I can see in this old video, it looks pretty sweet to me!!!

[video=youtube;8TK0FdlP7FY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TK0FdlP7FY[/video]

Track actually looks like a bit of fun. Pretty sand though, damn I hate sand. lol

Been keen to check it out one weekend.

Latest posts

Back