Rebuilding Air Forks CRF450R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Has anyone every done this?

Much difference to standard forks?

Mate you need to talk to Brendo, Swapper mx and Bean about these, after watching their conversation for the last few weeks about them they know their ****.

Mate you need to talk to Brendo, Swapper mx and Bean about these, after watching their conversation for the last few weeks about them they know their ****.

Did they do the conversion to springs?

I'm going to do that eventually but seals are cheap so just need them to get me through Christmas.

Ross at roscoes suspension has converted a few sets, Bruce at BLS can help as well

be careful with the spring conversion baz

i have seen a set of honda forks done that punched the fork ends off the forks may have been bad workmanship but it was a suspension bloke that did em

cant find the pics of it

Vote 1 oil forks the only real reason i wont upgrade me bike and if i do i will be keeping my forks

be careful with the spring conversion baz

i have seen a set of honda forks done that punched the fork ends off the forks may have been bad workmanship but it was a suspension bloke that did em

cant find the pics of it

Vote 1 oil forks the only real reason i wont upgrade me bike and if i do i will be keeping my forks

Will keep that in mind mate.

Will get cruise tune to do mine. Apparently they have done 100's without issue.

Yeah screw this pumping up forks and ****. Macca loves his reckons they are the best thing ever but just feel real weird to me. Super light on front end I don't know just not my cuppa tea.

Looking forward to catching up in a few weeks mate.

yeah ed liked his but took ages to get his right and he had heaps of seal issues.
all the pro's are getting round it but they have support.

man i'm gunna try to get down for next weekend but i got another wedding in traralgon this weekend so not sure and will probably have to work. but super keen for a catch up...... we need to get onto a ride we need to do boho you will love that **** 8hours of tight single trail if your keen. we are working on a day i'll keep ya posted.

speek soon

Latest posts

Back