• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Reefys pitbike for sale

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reefy#1

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: PSTO Pitbike 195cc
- Full TB PARTS 195cc
- DOMA exhaust(with bomb) pro circuit muffler
- PWK 28(Japanese carby)
- SM pro wheels
- Full modified race suspension
- Tag bars
- Race ignition and more.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: $4000

REASON FOR SELLING:
Back to racing 250s

EXTRA INFO:
I'm selling it exactly the way I race it! Probably the fastest pitbike in Australia!

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
PM or reply to this thread.
Located in Victoria, Australia

PICTURES:

5553472F-221D-450D-8F2C-F24A6141804F-187-0000001871D57EEA_zps8e6fdb6e.jpg

Braaap%20Tooradin%20010-X2.jpg

Braaap%20Tooradin%20011-X2.jpg

ITEM AND CONDITION: Stock Pitster pro lxr160
- Yx160

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: $1600

B97FD213-2274-4858-988F-83BF6D9F57D7-910-000001A37159CAB7_zpsc96c82d4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This threads gonna go crazy just throwing it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

use the lay out please Reefy :)

ITEM AND CONDITION:

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:

REASON FOR SELLING:

EXTRA INFO:

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:

PICTURES:

If I could find the layout I would! Bloody hard on an I phone! Lol

well its sad to hear ur not racing pitbikes mate and im sure i speak on behalf of alote of guys as you are the guy we looked up to and wished we could beat but good luck mate and who ever buys the bike will be buying one of the greats of pitbike racing

well its sad to hear ur not racing pitbikes mate and im sure i speak on behalf of alote of guys as you are the guy we looked up to and wished we could beat but good luck mate and who ever buys the bike will be buying one of the greats of pitbike racing

Agree!!!!!

Good luck with the sale Mike. Put some pics up, it will sell just by it's looks alone.

Seen it, raced against it, loved it. Awesome bike.

Thanks mate! I really appreciate the comments! I will always be available to answer anyone's questions. I really don't want to sell it! I've put so much time and effort and money into it! But it's no good just sitting in the shed! Although it looks good just sitting there! Lol

Yeah damn sexy bike, that pipe is a work of art. The plastics, the sticker kit and seat, all look awesome. Stunning

When you part it out I will have......hahaha

Possibly one of the toughest bikes in the world. Should be in a museum. If it sells, the buyer will be one lucky, single, bugger.

Thanks mate! I really appreciate the comments! I will always be available to answer anyone's questions. I really don't want to sell it! I've put so much time and effort and money into it! But it's no good just sitting in the shed! Although it looks good just sitting there! Lol

Your a legend mate and I'm spewing I never got to do a round with you.......unless you don't sell it in time and come and do round 1 =] all the best for your future endeavors and like others have said it was great to see you out there killing it

^^^second that. Great to watch you out there doing what you do so well. Hopefully all your big bike stuff goes well cos on the psto was a dream watch. All the best.

Good luck with the future champ, hopefully you can still make it and check out the action so all the parents can say....You see that bloke there son...thats reefy reefman......you mean the dude from mini sx dad?.......thats right son the legend.:first:

If this was for sale 6 months ago i would of brought it as ive put about 5 grand into my current LXR already anyway and still going .... damn :-(

I take it your not racing this weekend then :( Tis a sad day for minibike racing in Aus. Good luck with the 250 racing and good luck with the sale ;)

Thanks guys! Honestly heart felt! Awesome to have such an impact! The first round clashes with a 250 race, but if I still have it I may do the 2nd round of vcm. Can only do 2 rounds all the rest clash! Good luck to everyone at traralgon!

Last edited:
with such skill like yours reefman you were clearly going to make the interchange back to competitive 250 racing quite easy, with a good back ground history of wins in the 80-90's it was clear that you were always going to make somthing of main stream MX. was great to ride with ya for the years that iv been in the sport even though you hammered me every race some races the 1st couple corners it felt good to be on the tail of a world renown mini rider! i think like much of us we aspire to ride like youself i know i do and somday may get to the speed that always consistantly had.

good luck with 250 racing mate would love to come see you race the big bikes. if you can make a race this year im sure everyone would agree to be on the line with ya would be a good day in itself :)

ride on mike :)

Latest posts

Back