• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Reefys pitbike for sale

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whos going to put Australia on the map now for the #1 spot in minimoto sx ?

Definatley a nice guy of the sport , we were only talking on the way home from Victoria last week how much of a good bloke you are , sorry to see you selling up mate

Thanks Styv! Good luck with your racing too!

Never had the pleasure off meeting you or even seeing you ride but the way guys talk about you is like your a living legend and for that sir I tip my hat, it must make you feel like your doing something right. Good luck in your endeavors mate but can you grace this thread with a picture of this bike please I would love to see a weapon like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hey Reefy,

Do you have a picture of it mate, I will sort out the layout for you.

Sad to see your selling it, but all the best on the 250 man!

Carlton

Thanks phil! I always have my bikes looking the best they possibly can! Everything is maintained the best it possibly can, my bikes always finish races! I spend a lot of time on presentation and maintenance! New tyres for every race etc.

Last edited:
hey reefy is there a link to check the bike out or any pics dude, i know ya been bombarded with pic requests but i need to see the weapon lad.

Okay I see thanks guys.

D007C3C1-A587-437F-A84E-57C8D9C1746C-187-0000001869BDA475_zpsd1dc1e34.jpg

5553472F-221D-450D-8F2C-F24A6141804F-187-0000001871D57EEA_zps8e6fdb6e.jpg

Thanks mate! Awesome job! If you are friends with me on Facebook there are a few photos. Could be a couple on you tube aswell.

I also have a stock lxr for sale. Yx 160 motor $1500

Latest posts

Back