Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REKSONESKE

Reaction score
kickin my build of , I have actually already built it so is more of a build review!lol hopefully enjoy peeps!:)

then installed the split fire lead ngk plug,red billet dipstick and red 1/4 billet throttle had too get the cable fitted at my local bike shop to suit the carby ,I did wat I could lol

threw the new kit back on the original white plastics that came with the bike bought a cheap clear flywheel cover !!lol not a fan of them :s I suppose you have to try these things.

from there I thought id start what became a mostly white /red /blue color scheme!painted the sub frame and inlet a solid red

as soon as I bought this bike,and rode It i knew it def didn't have enough punch and power ,so in search of more power I considered all factors in the equasion ,price availability etc.whilst looking I stumbled upon the gpx 125 race motor sussed it out and actually liked the fact that it was still 124 displacement !!:).so I ordered the motor ,oko flatslide 1/8 throttle new uni and the gpx x power exhuast

Latest posts

Back