replacing forks really need help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shepherd

Reaction score
hey guys.
i have a dhz dpro and the forks on it are only 630mm
im wanting to get marzocchi shiver forks but they are 730mm
Is it enougth of a diffrence to worrie about.
sorry if this is a stupid questoin im new to pit bikes

Why do you what to replace them? do you need to or just want the zoochies?

WAY to much difference in length, they wont fit.

iv worked out im going to put 10 inch wheels front and back which will drop the front that eaxtra bit and will be fine.
and yeah just replacing cuase id like 2

should be able to get shivers in 630mm or so, if there unavailable then why not go for hornets or gpx's

also you would need a 12 inch front wheel, both on 10's would look stupid and feel retarded.. not to mention probly thru the handling way out the door

both 10s or both 12s gose alright man. not everybody like its it thou ayye ahaha :)
and i think im just ganna leave the forks on it anyway or get gpx forks i jsut found zoochis with pro taper bar brand new of ebay for 500 so i thoguth it was a bargin

both 10s or both 12s gose alright man. not everybody like its it thou ayye ahaha :)
and i think im just ganna leave the forks on it anyway or get gpx forks i jsut found zoochis with pro taper bar brand new of ebay for 500 so i thoguth it was a bargin

That dudes been trying to sell em for ages, if ya after decent forks i stick by gpx black labels, grab them in 660mm and youl be set

i am listening to you about the wheels man but iv riden bike with 12 rear and 12 front and its fairly normal to me.. thankz for the advice :) and yeah gpx sound like the go

i really do want 10 10 so yeah it should be all sweet im having trouble finding 10s with disc brakes

10's with disks are pretty common..

if you get super stuck pm me and ill hock ya up. but they will be steel rims not alloy..

thankz guy but i manged to get some nice 10s of my brother

those marzochis on ebay are not a bargain , and they do not retail for over 1500 ....

the marzocchis that do retail for that much , are much higher quality and much better fork .. and comes with genuine zochie triple clamps , formula brakes and a complete front marzocchi wheel.

Last edited:
thankz you for the help everyone for christmas im ganna ask for some gpx black lables in the 660mm size :)

be careful gettin parts offline i was going to get mine offline but endeed up going to my local shop when i got mine the thread didnt fit properly.....im just sayin you are probs better off going to a shop coz i was glad i did say if i had of bought mine offline and they did fit they came with the fat bar clamps and i have the thin bar's....

You can send them a email or call them straight up to make sure before you order anything ?

And i think you mean buying stuff "online" not "offline":confused-smiley-013

Latest posts

Back