Request a Tutorial Here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
request a tutorial on bottom end

hey people,

requesting a tutorial on how to put the gearbox & selector drum into possision..

i cant seem to find what posision the selector drum should be in, whenever i put the case back togeather the gearbox just seizes..

any one want me to do one on repacking an exhaust as i am going to do it tomoza ile get sum picks anyway

orion125pro what tricks would you like tutorials on?as there is alot fo tricks you can do,name a few and ill write one up

i need a general maintenance on pitpro's and info on what and what doesnt need loctite

A BLOODY THREAD ON HOW TO JET YOUR MIKUNI VM CARB , i have read ,printed and studied the manual (mikuni one from elstars) yet want to know the ultimate settings for this carb eg:
-Perfect main jet with turns
-Right size pilot jet with turns
-Needle taper and clip position
-Even the perfect fuel mixture screw setting and idle to ensure the carb is set up to a tee
I know alot of guys on here have spent many days toying around with there carb and settings , I dont have a whole heap of time or $$$ to spend on getting the settings right so it would be handy getting the settings near universally perfect

i think old mate cassa wrote up a setting up your carby thing
you are never going to be able to tune an engine universally the same as everyone elses
but the jetting info might be very usful

How To Do Tricks

grab a dvd then find a trick you wanna learn and watch it in slow motion about 50 times then get on your bike and do it.....these are the words from joel balchin....i sent him an email from his site about how to do tricks and a month or so later he wrote back saying wats above

Last edited:
I request a video tutorial on how to replace fork oil and seals on conventional style forks.
:) thanks

thats usd's he said conventional you know just normal forks unless its pretty much the same:)

12 o' clock on the dot

How to do a really controlled wheelie, slow and fast.

I can pop wheel up and hold for like 3 seconds but I want to be able to wheelie FOR EVER!

u need to find the bp of the bike (balance point) once i got that just practice balancing your weight once u get the bp of it u will be able to keep it up for ages.... i know theres lots of guys having trouble keeping it up so contact amys and get there nasel delivery spray to help u go longer and harder ;););)

Latest posts

Back