Request a Tutorial Here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanK

Reaction score
Use this thread to request tutorials.

Please search the forum fisrt before making a request!

wicked looks like i got me a new room

woot woot

ok boys let me no what i need to buy to fit and make a vid

any donations to the parts list would be great lol

im in the midst of doing a fork vid on my thumpy so i will upload that soon
next week i hope

benox let me no where to post em plz <<noob question >>

You post the threads in the "Mini Tutorials" section just as you normally would[from what I know so far], they are going to be reviewed by moderators first to check if everything you have written/video'd is correct and not misleading.

If it is a video review, you will need to chuck in teh caption [VIDEO] at the start of the name of your thread. If its just text, just do your thread name normally.

Cheers

what about a tutorial on changing piston rings i think it would help alot of people

Can someone do one on how to change the cogs and forks in the gear box, ive got all the spares just need to know how to put them in.

I know its probably going to mean tearing down the whole engine but hey. Also what tools to use for removing the magneto and electricals.

Can someone do one on how to change the cogs and forks in the gear box, ive got all the spares just need to know how to put them in.

I know its probably going to mean tearing down the whole engine but hey. Also what tools to use for removing the magneto and electricals.
give ,e 5 weeks and ill sort this 1 out for ya we ziptie the gears to hold them in place

i'm guna change the piston in my KX250 dose any1 want me to post that up?

i know weve got a vidio link on cleaning your carbie.. but mybe can we get one on tuning your carbie

im having abit of trouble atm myslef i dunno, ive been fidling with what i thinks the air/fuel screw but it isnt seeming to be doing much.. maybe theres more i need to do? or im not doing it right?

that one would help me heaps =D get my fiddy running nicly aleast haha XD

carby tuning, running in methods that include when to change oil and what oil to use!!

good thinking mitz i'll do 1

i can do that i'll do it this week as i need to tune up zacass's carb
i'll do jet adjustmet IE circlip adjustment and my method of a run in and my oil change ideas

Another SNiTcHy Tech Tip on it's way (what a bore) lol

How bout one on how to replace the kickstarter gears as i think i have stuffed mine and thay will need doing in the not to distent future.

deam i just did a tyre change

and it sux

i used dishwashing liquid
put on 1 side of tyre and 1 side of rim

didnt heat the tyr as i didnt think of that <<<<idiot>>>>

used large flat blade screwdrivers and scun my knuckels and swore 6.5 times
and vowed never to try it again

Yep, the first 1000 tyres you change are hell, apparently after that it gets easy! :D

I use tyre levers and grease, I changed about 10 and now I just take it to the shop to get it changed, its only about $10.

Last edited:
G,day I would very much apreciate a tutorial on care for and adjust front shocks standard and fastace forks ... Thanks guys these tutorials are a great idea and a big help ... wishing all good riding .... Chris aka EyesGuy...

Latest posts

Back