Request a Tutorial Here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you dont tighten up the rim lock till the tyre is on and fully pumped up though.

Haha yeah forgot to mention that so thanks for correcting me coz it would be a waste of his time putting one in if its tightend up before the tyre is on.

Cheers swifty

A video tutorial on doing a Valve Clearance for a lifan 140 would be good. I hear all this talk about checking your valve clearance but I don't even know what it is...

Thanks for posting that a couple of my spokes came loose yesturday!!

should someone make a huge list of mods that you cn ever do, for every bike, and if people want 2 no how to do it, u clik on the mod and it takes you to a post which tells you how to do it, kinda like a mod forum..

That would b cooooool

Tutorial on brake pad installation. and something on how to check/set up a new bike.

How many of you got the best tutorials on here ?

hello,
i hope you can help me,
i have been wating for like 1yr to get my bike goin properly, i got piston n new rings,
now i need 2 know how to set the timing chain, i think a few other people have been looking for one aswell.
please post one asap!

cheers!

i'd write you one but dont have a motor to take video/photos on to show how its done.

yeh dont wory man, i figured it out yesterday. MY BIKE DOESNT BLOW SMOKE :D
fixed!!!!

Could we (or i) have a tutorial on how to bleed front brakes because i can almost pull mine in fully and the breaking is really soft. I think this is because when i was replacing a front tyre the lever got pushed in by some 1 and the disk pads locked up together and i had to get a butter knife to dislodge them! ( i didnt know the proper way) So there must be air in the system or something....

Now, i know there are already some but im on dial up and can't watch videos so a written 1 would be great.

I have an elstar 125 and it uses them black double calliper brakes. Here is a picture of the same one-
FuryXR250M-Part15.jpg

Latest posts

Back