Request a Tutorial Here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers im new and in process of going through an engine rebuild on my loncin 250 due to my own stupid fault so im just keen to ensure i put it back together correctly..

X4R bashplate/skidplate removal tutorial video would be nice

Hey guys,
I'm after a tutorial to change fork oil - ( specifically on my rev m - dnm hornets ).
And also - is the rear suspension easy to adjust - what do i need to do to jack it up higher ( give more travel? )

Thanks in advance.

Im New To Riding And I Want TO Know How To Do Tight Turns On The Track. Like The Skid Turns. Please Help Me.

^^^ I've been taught by the best from here so hers some tips that really work.

1. Plan your line, to.keep good speed hit the corner wide.
2. Dig your.outside knee in the fuel tank, this allows you to get the bike angled around the corner.
3. Stick your inside leg out and.plant the throttle mix a bit of clutch and brake if neccessary.

Best of luck man

I'll add another request for setting up a transmission, selector drum and forks. Knowing how to shim the shafts would be nice too. Thanks for all your work on this forum!

I would like to request a how to make a home made engine dress up kit , I have noticed TomaszBurcon doing it on his build and i would like to do it also to save money so if any one has tips and or tricks please make a thread especially TomaszBurcon .

Thanks Swisher

I would like to request a how to make a home made engine dress up kit , I have noticed TomaszBurcon doing it on his build and i would like to do it also to save money so if any one has tips and or tricks please make a thread especially TomaszBurcon .

Thanks Swisher

155z gearbox rebuild tut would be helpful right now....

hey did you end up doing this tutorial because i cant find it

Latest posts

Back