Results VCM 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
OK Guys

Old mate Kosta and i have been trawking through helment cams and talking to peeps and well this is the best we have come up with

the only real issue was the first race

if you have any gripes take it up with the helmet cam and the excuse well you should have been in front ;) he he na let me know i'll look into it

anyway here we go

well done to
Kosta, nikco and dazza for there a grade positions

and myself towball and hussey for the battle of the b graders

View attachment VCM Points.xls

Last edited:
depends witch part of the track u were racing on roy did you take another short cut lol

I didn't score in race one? Pretty sure I finished around fourth last before nick ?

aaaagh could not for the life of me think who was missing roy sorry mate i'll fix that for ya but you where still out of the points i think

who did you follow in?

i'm 100% on positions up until eddie crossed the line after that there's no footage and it's all here say

Last edited:
aaaagh could not for the life of me think who was missing roy sorry mate i'll fix that for ya but you where still out of the points i think

who did you follow in?

i'm 100% on positions up until eddie crossed the line after that there's no footage and it's all here say

In that case, I crossed just after Ed, may as well give me some points

who did you follow in?

Great job sorting through all the mess. You done well.
Maybe a camera on a tripod on the finish line might help next round?

who did you follow in?

Finished just before nick mate but I finished just behind timeeh all day so points will be right

Mmm abit over it really mate, I'm working out with my dad now 2 LXR's for next race and now on!

Now that Gregs wing is broken, let me know if ya need a hand with anything. My bikes finish races.

just need to prep more styv! if we were anal with prep the problems we have would probably not happen! but if ya can get a newie then why not!
Cheers for that boys! are we gonna score both classes like this or tansfer the points over so the winner of b grade gets 20pts same as A ??

I wonder how a "manufacturer" points thing would work out, hmmm.

just need to prep more styv! if we were anal with prep the problems we have would probably not happen! but if ya can get a newie then why not!
Cheers for that boys! are we gonna score both classes like this or tansfer the points over so the winner of b grade gets 20pts same as A ??

Na nicko

we figure the a grades may have a good or bad race the same as the b graders so the points you get are the points you get
it will save a graders because there's not 20 of you getting good points for coming last behind the b grade riders
It should work out that with people that are in a grade and race every race and are consistent then there over all points should be higher than the winner of b grade
as it stands i would have finished 5th behind eddy
but if styv kayne, brandon and greg had of been racing and consistent i would not have gotten as many points neither would the rest of the b graders. Kosta and I have had many a discussion about this and getting it right and fair is important.

Hopefully i can stay consistent this year and i will get bumped up next year we haven't worked out how thats going to work yet. let ya know

Bye championship! God dam it!!

No way Styv! I DNF'd two races last season and was only 5 points behind you at the end of the series.

Never say die man, you've got the speed. :thumbup:

Awesome job with the points Joel.

Just over four weeks to round 2 gents! Get the bikes sorted and entries in early.

Cheers, Kosta.

Latest posts

Back