rev box

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mate,

Im not sure about the one in the link you posted, looks the goods but at US$129 id be researching it first.

I can tell you the eBay ones do shit all and you should steer clear of them.

Make sure if you do go with something like you linked, to post the results, id be keen to hear how you went.
Good luck mate.

the rev box's alter the advance curve on the ignition, meaning theres more advance through out the whole rev range, on a big engine like 140cc + its not a very good idea as you end up with lots of kick back and some engines will crack the cases from this..

on a 125cc engine i dont see any danger but you wont feel any great increase in power with just the rev box, but coupled up with a pwk/pe 24 or 26mm carb and she'll get moving nicely..

also most these rev box's were designed for 50cc engines so the advance curve isnt really the best for larger engines, but im pretty sure a BBR rev box or a TB rev box is designed for 125cc and larger engines..

the rev box's alter the advance curve on the ignition, meaning theres more advance through out the whole rev range, on a big engine like 140cc + its not a very good idea as you end up with lots of kick back and some engines will crack the cases from this..

on a 125cc engine i dont see any danger but you wont feel any great increase in power with just the rev box, but coupled up with a pwk/pe 24 or 26mm carb and she'll get moving nicely..

also most these rev box's were designed for 50cc engines so the advance curve isnt really the best for larger engines, but im pretty sure a BBR rev box or a TB rev box is designed for 125cc and larger engines..

I definatley know the TB ones are designed for 140cc +.

awk thanks guys well i got a ciniworx 125cc so should i get the bbr one or tb worth it?

lol na wouldnt pay that much for that was thinking gettin the bbr or tb one but is it worth it will it do anythin?

by itself you'll probly think its money wasted, but you'll never know unless you give it a go...

ye true fair enough where can you get them in melbourne does anyone know of places i can pick up a bbr rev box ?

Latest posts

Back