rev mx vs pitster lxr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which bike ?

• Revolution mx

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • pitster pro lxr

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok so i have sold my crf50 today, now im after a china bike . these are my 2 bikes im keen on , would just like some of the owners input . i myself am pretty keen on the lxr, but the price of the rev mx is tempting. so give me some pointers . :drum:
...you sold your Honda???
By any chance...did you stand too long in the sunshine??:cursing:

nah mate i loved it, but there is nowhere to ride them where i am , i could at mini mullisha's place but he lives 2 hrs from me.
so i wanted a bigger mini that i can ride on a big track and thats pretty much ready to race outta the box so this it . i've been thinking bout doin it for awhile, so it must be a sign cause i sold my crf pretty fast and at a fairky decent price

HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah if I were you Id go the LXR for sure...just because its been around the Scene for longer and its a Proven Bike...plus those Little Extras make it worth it!

AHHHH why cant honda or someone make a proper midsize pit bike it might be abit more expensive but they would rape the industry for sure .

AHHHH why cant honda or someone make a proper midsize pit bike it might be abit more expensive but they would rape the industry for sure .

Would be Sik if they did!

My Idea of a Honda Midsize would include a Smaller Version of the CRF250R Chassis (Frame/Swingarm), Tweaked CRF150R Motor and Showa Suspension Front and Rear...something like that would KILL!

because "midsize"is waaaay overrated:LolLolLolLol:...they are only a poor excuse ,not to have the ballz for a real MXbike...skip that stupid LXR and get a 125cc Zinger;)

because "midsize"is waaaay overrated:LolLolLolLol:...they are only a poor excuse ,not to have the ballz for a real MXbike...skip that stupid LXR and get a 125cc Zinger;)

Zinger ? 125 2t ? If you mean a big bike im already racing a rmz250 . 4 t own 2t btw . Lol .

There should be no question the LXR is better out of the box, it has more $$$ in it than the Rev

no when you make a thread you get an option to have one or not .

May I ask how do you make a poll?
I did use search to try and find out but couldnt.
Do you need to be a mod?

Creating a new poll

When you post a new thread, you may have the option to also create a poll.

This function allows you to ask a question and specify a number of possible responses. Other members will then be able to vote for the response they wish, and the results of the voting will be displayed in the thread.

An example poll might be:

What is your favorite color?

-Red
-Blue
-Yellow
-Green
-Sky-blue pink with yellow spots

To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply click the 'Yes! post a poll' checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.

When you click the submit button, you will be taken to the poll creation page, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.

You may also want to specify a time limit for the poll, so that (for example) it only stays open for voting for a week.

Voting in and viewing a poll

To vote in a poll, simply select which option you want to vote for, and click the [Vote!] button. You may view the current results for a poll before you vote by clicking the 'View Results' link. Voting in a poll is entirely optional. You may vote for any of the available options, or cast no vote at all.

Generally, once you have voted in a poll, you will not be able to change your vote later, so place your vote carefully!

- Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum - FAQ

I made it 50/50. Hehe.

Last edited:
For 500 extra I would be tempted to go the LXR. But any more and I would stick to RevMX. Just spend the extra upgrading the REV me thinks.

considering the current discount on the revmx and that i'm a cheap bastard.... i'd save the 1300 and buy the revmx... but the since i own a 175 i'd not go back to a 155 either so its a moot point for me lol

Latest posts

Back