rev mx vs pitster lxr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which bike ?

• Revolution mx

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • pitster pro lxr

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billyxxx

Reaction score
ok so i have sold my crf50 today, now im after a china bike . these are my 2 bikes im keen on , would just like some of the owners input . i myself am pretty keen on the lxr, but the price of the rev mx is tempting. so give me some pointers . :drum:

Well i can only comment on the lxr..

Not sure if ken can go even lower on the new prices for the lxr but if he can then i would definitely go the lxr. if your willing to spend the money which you seem to be.
its the original and obviously the better bike

Lxr has D.o.t rated rims that will take a hell of a beating , hubs/spokes etc all will.

All the protection flaps to save the linkage bearings and shock .
Disc protectors etccccccc

I dunno your choice i spose , cant be bothered going into more depth lol

If i didnt blow mine up would of let you have a strap of mine.

personally id go with the rev mx coz its got more aftermarket parts (oko, did chain, dnm suspension, unifilter, etc) for only $1999! whereas the pitster lxr doesnt have the oko did chain etc etc etc plus its like $1000 more than the rev mx!

yeah, the only thing that i like about the revmx is the price it is right now + the spare skit. But the lxr is just better looking and and has the little things like shock protector, and the rims and hubs are better. so i more towards the lxr, just have to save for a couple of weeks

wogtaz i've also read some stuff about gettin a decomp fitted to the lxr to stop breaking the kick stater shaft ? how much is that ?

thanx for the in put guys

thats another thing, the build quality is right up there for a china, not saying a revmx is not, just its new to market haven't really been tried and tested

2000, i lost a bit but pretty good, considering what other people have gotten lately

its simple if you have the money the lxr is better quality blah bah and the rev mx is a cheaper alternative

Well there is this

AUTO DE-COMP RACE CAM DHZ D25 Grind GPX YX 150 160cc - DHZ Mini Moto

But the cover wont fit a stock Z head.

I never had a problem kicking mine , just need to learn the right technique and make sure you always use it . i had a few few big kickbacks with it and everything held up fine

there is a few more options around , the cams are kind of a hit or miss setup , you never no if its actually gonna work every time you kick it.

There is a lever one that you pull as you kick , and the one that goes around your plug from pitster u.s . but dont think i have seen either of them in aus.

Would probably be the older version?

Keep looking around , there has been brand new ones selling for $2000 on ebay , the newest model to

really , yeah i will. it says the 2010 but you never no i suppose, properly why there isn't a photo .

yep its all the little hidden extra's of the lxr that make it a better bike.
dont get me wrong the revmx is still an awesome bike for the coin.

but like the sayin goes, you get what you pay for

Go the lxr. It looks so much better. And with the air box, better rims and things like that you can't go wrong. It seems if you buy a revmx you will need to fix a few things like the carby issue and jetting. Aswell as the sticker kit haha.

The lxr is also a known bike. Like wiggy was able to get a sticker kit made in the us. And there is a lot of parts you can upgrade and so on.

Bottom line is, it's been tested and proven. Best china bike IMHO.

Latest posts

Back