Review; 2009 Pit Pro 125cc RR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakey

Reaction score
Model: 125cc RR

Make: Pit Pro

Year: 2009

Specs

Engine; Single cylinder, 4 stroke, air cooled, horizontal cylinder
Fuel capacity; 3L
Transmission; N1234
Suspension; System Adjustable nitrogen charged rear shock absorber/Heavy duty gold upside down front forks
Max speed; About 80km/h
Weight 70/65kg
Bike Size; 125cc
Wheel Base; 1150mm
Engine starting; Kick Only
Brakes Front; Disk/Back; Disk
Seat Height; 750mm

Great bike for a great price, All i have done is changed the oil, Uni filter and NGK spark plug. No problem's with the bike looks pretty good goes fine straight out of the crate.
Not any problems yet.

Before you ride it make sure all the wiring is connected and everything is tight.

Price: $500-700$ on ebay 750$ from PitPro Dirt Bikes Mini Mid Sized Pit Bikes - 110cc - 125RR - 140 - 140XR - 150XR - 250

Photos:

I will fix up this review and keep it updated.

Last edited:
Nice.

Liking the new style swingamr ay....looks like the ones in the verts

yeah
any questions ill answer.
the swing arm is painted chrome not real chrome

yeh that hoiw they all are bud......

So get that polish out and make it shineeeeeeee

haha screw that ill just buy a new one when that one breaks :)

dont worry mate....you seem to be under the impression that its gonna break?

It looks solid...you dont hear of many swingers breaking do you?

ive heard of nothing breaking on it ill look into putting a beter shock in it
but other than that it is solid jumped the local jumps today and it went fine
ill get a video of it soon

ive heard of nothing breaking on it ill look into putting a beter shock in it
but other than that it is solid jumped the local jumps today and it went fine
ill get a video of it soon

jakey my names jake to lol

i have the same bike yellow and all i cracked my frame in 5 spots very fast,nice,solid bike nut frame is shit real shit

Hey mate, Ive had a Pitpro 125rr for a little while now, did everything you have to that a sweatshop bike requires, Loctite, tubes & tyres, fluids, plug etc. Well loctiting everything has gone a step further. Put an IRK in the old girl finally, went for a ride not to bad then an awful noise coming from clutch area, The odd looking nut that holds the clutch pak in had completely come off, so out comes the loctite again and tighten up with a screwdriver and hammer and sweet, all fixed got to test the IRK and there is a definate difference in response and corner exit speed. All HAPPY again CHEERS.

hmm hate to put a down

but a mate of mine had one of these for 2 weeks the rear shock lasted 2 rides the frame lasted 3 (welded the shock up)
motor lasted 4 rides snapped the crank of at the bearing not sure why maybe to balanced properly differant motor in this bike but i'd still worry

hey the dude's a tall skinny dude under a hunge kg's so be wearey of this bike if your gunna be jumping it

good luck he paid 800 for his but it was the type r not the rr

Hey blokes, Im looking into one of these just for sh*ts. Used to ride big motos but culdnt fit in with other shit. Wats the 125rr like just rail wise? round 80kg and wont be jumping it really so Im thinking she should hold up. Il do the straight up mods like plugs and fluids and rubber etc. But for a general dick around bike she'l do the job yeh?

Cheers

Yeah mate, no big jumps and maybe a rear shock and the usual check over involved with chinas, its all about hav'n some fun anyway, overall great for trails and throwing it around.

Yeah I just wana throw it around and generally get bak on a bike. Any recomendations for other mods ?

Basically a rear shock such as Fastace bs66ar or bs66rc, better rubber and change the oil in the forks will make it a totally different bike to ride in a good way. After that there is everything mentioned in the mods sections on this site but those three mods will give you the best results when it comes to rideability. The shock and tyres arent worth pissing on.

Anything else other than a shock and tyres?

What are the bars and all that like? Got fair bita throw away cash at the moment so im keen to 'pimp' it abit

yeah better bars like Pro tapers or Tag metals + some better grips are a must. The only reason I didnt say them before is that bars are a mod that pretty much every china bike needs and I just took it for granted that someone would have already told you. Just consider that all the money that you spend modding it can easily ad up to the cost of buying a way better bike from the start. Check out DMX website, a few weeks back they were having a big sale on their 140 and 150 pro's. The 150 was $1320 and the 140 was just over $1100. You dont have to buy one but its good value for that price and you may like to check them out for yourself. Email them from their site to see if its still on if you like. I'm not trying to talk you out of a pitpro, just letting you know of other options.

Here is the link to my 125rr review
http://www.miniriders.com.au/minibike-reviews/19153-2009-pitpro-125rr.html

yeah no worries mate, Ive looked around at other options and for the price range im after, and what i plan to do with it i think the pitpros probs looking the best option. Id say ill spend a fair bita time working on it, fixing what i break, but all good learning.

My mate has one, absoutely hates it. Leaks oil from the clutch case. Front brakes pooped themselves.

But then again he did get it second hand from a freind

Latest posts

Back