Review of the TDR 125CC Semi Auto

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
Hey guys this is a owner review of the new TDR 125CC Semi auto pitbike. iI brought this for my sister on monday and it arrived thursday morning, couldnt be happier with the service and postage.

I have a few big bikes and minis in the shed, anything from a cbr250 to Thump140s mini blitz and my own fully worked pitpro. My sister also has a Ebay special quad from the same people and it is amazing and runs great (for what she uses it for) She is getting into riding now mainly just putting around but slowly getting there. she wanted her own bike and i remember thump140 got one of these and was actually impressed with it so thought i would get one for her too. =)

TDR 125CC Semi Auto electric start 2011 ebay special

Model: TDR

Make: 125CC semi auto electric start

Year: 2011

Specs:
Engine - 125cc TDR DUCAR GENERATION II ENGINE, 4 Stroke HIGH PERFORMANCE

SingleCylinder, Air Cooled

Fuel capacity - 3L

Transmission - Semi Auto

Suspension - System Front Dual Telescopic Forks Rear Heavy Duty Adjustable Suspension

Max speed - 100km/h pending weight (yeha right)

Weight -70kg

wheels - Front 2.15 X 14" / Rear 3.0 X 12" Motocross Pattern High Grip Knobby Tyres

Bike Size -Approx.160 x 72 x 100 cm

Engine starting - Electric and Kick

Brakes -Heavy Duty Hydraulic Ventilated Wave Discs

Seat Height -Approximately 72-75cm

Who this bike is for: Someone who is learning and is/knows anyone with a mechanical mind, its semi auto and electric start so great, i have already taken this for a ride and the suspension and breaks are great, with the proper mainirenance this will last along time. Very pleased with this purchase and i know my sister is just gonna luv it

Price: $406 plus postage

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

Last edited:
Quick update the bike nearly run in now and its actually going really good, it was quiet like a quad so put a old 150xr big bore exhaust and sounds so much better now, shes getting pro tapers erc this week =)

Good work mate, for $406 i cant see why people wouldnt jump on one for a first/beginers bike.

How much was postage and from where was the bike shipped?

She paid $65 for postage in SA which was great seeming it was shipped on wed and came thurs. i put a big bore exhaust on it today, before it sounded like a quad, gonna get it ready for her to hopefully ride this weekend =)

Hey guys

thought i would post a quick update after my sisters first ride, she took it out to Toms ride day on sunday, and the thing ran great all day, not s single problem we locktighted everything before we went and double checked everything after the ride and all good,

again, for a beginners bike this is great she couldnt be more happy =)

glad to hear mate. 99% of the time if you look after the bike the bike will look after you.
i'd have to agree, for a beginner i dont see why not.
hope the ride day was enjoyed and hope you sister gets tons more enjoyment out of it.

cheers
viper sx

hi, I have the same bike,
noticed you installed a new muffler on it.
I know the bike is fairly new but did she or you notice any change in performance and did you have to re tune the carb after installing it?
thnx

I organised a TDR 90cc for my little cousin. it was great, the battery is mounted in the same place as urs, however my lei moto has the battery mounted under the fuel tank, so inconvenient.
Anyway ive found the TDR's to be pretty good.

Noticed an Adelaide United sticker in the background, do you to many games??

Hey mate

Bikes running great took aggges to tune carby. It was idling bad and low then high but after playing with it it ribs mint. Sounds good with the performance exhaust

**** no mate I hate soccer lol that was taken in my father in laws shed, him and my brother in law live and breathe soccer lol

lol, thanks for the answer,
yes I thought its going to be hard to re tune especially for me who is just starting.
My bike is going so good after running it in and Im practically just too scared to mess it up - I bought a new big bore muffler but am not a game to put it on in case I dont get the tuning of the carb right:)

have changed few things on it thou, more of the blingy type things such as cnc alloy levers, fuel filter and other non critical elements.

When I get a bit of courage Im planing to change air filter, cdi unit, muffler and maybe carburetor but for now Im trying to read and soak everything on tuning and maintenance of dirt bikes :)

Yeah its a goof bike, im very happpy with it and my sister loves it =)

Two of my mates have this exact bike and have had nothing but problems. Muffler falls off due to poor welding, kickstarts threading themselves, handlebars bending on the first jump. They spend more time in a day of 'riding' fixing little things with them rather than riding. Spend the extra $100 ish and buy an atomik, much better quality not to mention its faster =P

hi i just purchased the same bike it should arrive tomorrow i was wondering if they come with engine oil ????

wow sneezy your sister looks hot.

I just bought one of these bikes for my fiance so I'll give an update when it arrives and I get it all together.

Yeah well its stil running fine. Goea well.. like i said its a great beginner bike for the price

Hey,

I bought that exact same bike about 6months ago aswell. Mine is now dead :( lol although in saying that, i didnt treat it well, i didnt run it in properly and never changed botls and stuff like that soo have had nothing but problems with it. It was my first bike and i knew nothing about maintanence and such so i cannot really complain, especially when i only paid $400 odd for it. Good bike to learn on. Im now in the process of taking it apart and looking at everything and reading articles about other bikes so when i buy my next bike ill have a much better idea and understanding.

Thanks

corrin 27, any questions just ask on here, the tech guys are great

Latest posts

Back