review on Motovert 250

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a word from moto vert

with all the talk on our 250 xtr and rx's i feel that you guys deserve the word from the horses mouth.
the 250s in essense are the same as the puzeys but as one poster added with a good touch of vert.
early on in the piece i myself was a little shady on these bikes . but through riding and testing ive become a real fan. with ample useable power for those emtry level riders and for the more experienced riders just a really fun bike to go out and flog the pants off with littl to no worrys about the thing falling apart on you9 rider maintanance is a big preventer of this on all chinese models. trat it like you paid $10000), like has been queried by a few posters. a comparison to the atomik blitz has been popping up alot. its true that the better 250 was the atomik..... until the vert came along. to put into perspective, pit pro ( also a mojo company ) , a few years ago had the 250 sxr which was i dentical to the blitz and was discontinued due to the bike not being satisfactory for the boys here at mojo.
in summing up the vert is a really good quality bike released by atrusted name in this class and market of bike and this quality will also be reflected if ( when ) the rx model passes ADR compliance.
to clear up pricing the xtr is $4000, and th rx is $4200.
and if seeing is believing then go and see the guys down at motor bike city in laverton they have them on the floor with a demo if you so desire.
hope this wasnt just a rant and is helpful to all those interested in the future of this bike and this market.

just remember the jap bikes were once the crap and these chinnese mnufacture bikes are just doing what the japs did to the euros in the 60s and 70s . but china bikes are coming up quicker than we think.

Latest posts

Back