review on these please.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paechy

Reaction score
I've got those same protapers, they're a bit high for my bike but they'll be perfect for the 125rr, you can't go wrong really they're the best bars you can get

37t sprocket makes the bike ride heaps better, 1st gear is more useable but that one's a bit overpriced, I got mine from DHZ for like $20 it wasn't cnc tho but it's just a sprocket

The best place to get an inline filter is your local jap bike shop, get any brand name dot 4 brake fluid castrol or w/e

the rim lock goes over your tire from the inside and bolts on to the rim that locks the tire to the rim so when you accelerate hard the tire can't slip on the rim and rip your valve out, it's pretty important to have one if you don't like flat tires, only downside is it's bloody hard to install or you can pay a bike shop $15 to do it

Partsmonster is a good site for stuff like inline filters and other bits and pieces, pretty cheap too!

This thread is over a year and a half old.... as afar as partsmonster goes it looks to be overpriced, $115 for a set of pro tapers SE?

Latest posts

Back