Reviews on a Ebay Bike: 140CC TDR ALLOY PIT TRAIL MOTOR DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR AG5

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thestig

Reaction score
Hi

140CC TDR ALLOY PIT TRAIL MOTOR DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR AG5

Sold by: A and S Online Powerseller

I saw these bikes on ebay has anyone have any feed back on what they are like? Are they good value for money?

Thanks in advance

looks............... ok i guess.. do u plane on doing big jumps,racing etc??

if you buy a china get a mini 12-14 max .... any more save for a decent jap 125 etc

^^ Agreed. I wouldnt bother with that bike and the same goes for that seller coz all the products they sell are cheap shit!!!

i have one, rode ok for a few days riding, the cooler lines split cost me $130 to get new braided ones made up specially from ENZED, but was worth it, and the oil cooler mount snapped so i welded it back on, now i just found the rear bearings are shot. but overall ive jumped it and smashed it and flogged the absolute piss outta it... and im happy .

TDR ( torque dynamic racing ) 140cc LIFAN pit bike ( wannabe motovert)

hello i have got one of these bikes and it runs good, my motor has high compression. Has not broken yet, can handle jumps. i got good service from the dealer. i got a raplacement braied oil line for free as mine had a slow and small leak in it. i think its worth the price i got it for which was $500 and $170for postage to perth. postage was pretty quick. They have good communication.i ripped the stickers off cos they look pretty gay. i bought a new magneto cover for it from the same dealer too

Attachments

• moto.jpg
    moto.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 33
  • moto2.jpg
    moto2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 18
  • SA500003.JPG
    SA500003.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 15
  • moto3.jpg
    moto3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 18
Yer they are awesome. My mate bought one not too long ago. The go well and are tough

Latest posts

Back