RevMX TTR175 Vs Ciniworx CXZ175 Comparison

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think this comparison is biased?

• yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • no

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
Mega-highly modified RevMX lol .. Did someone make you put that lol wow....

Wish i could understand the suspension mumbo jumbo , its like you could make it a hole new bike if you get the adjustments right.

ha ha, yeah that was kinda done tongue in cheek woggy....

Suspension is easy to tune once you get your head around what adjustment effects what movement, and how different hieghts and weights of oil effects the performance of the forks....

Hmm. should probably think about doing a brief guide for tuning and suspension action....
but yeah, tune your shock right, makes a hyooooooge difference to how the bike can handle, and the speed at which you can ride.

Thanks for the tips there Thump. Straight off i slowed the rebound, coz yes, it was pounding my ass and I'm not a fan of that in any way :p (knew about rebound from mtb's)

Yes I got mixed up with the name of the "Preload" adjustment (I thought it was compression adjustment as well as the clickers on the side since it compresses/decompresses the spring lol).
I'll give these settings a try...I'm about 67kg...

A Suspension setup tutorial would be awesome for ALOT of people I'm sure.

Only question is from what point to what point do I measure the sag?

i think we need to put the pitster up against these and see where the extra grand comes from

Extra $1000? An LXR from Ken is only $410 more than the Ciniworx and I also just saw the LXR advertised elsewhere for only $9 more than the Ciniworx. Wont that cause a shit stir. MXgirl is going to have a nervous breakdown seeing that :D

Last edited:
Extra $1000? An LXR from Ken is only $410 more than the Ciniworx and I also just saw the LXR advertised elsewhere for only $9 more than the Ciniworx. Wont that cause a shit stir. MXgirl is going to have a nervous breakdown seeing that :D

Easy there cobber, no need to go stirring the pot thankyou...

thats a sale price on the LXR, what you have to keep in mind is that Ciniworx does NOT sponsor MiniRiders so cannot advertise sales or specials which of course they do.

since we are going off topic i'll leave this here long enough for you to get a look and clean it up later...

Easy there cobber, no need to go stirring the pot thankyou...

thats a sale price on the LXR, what you have to keep in mind is that Ciniworx does NOT sponsor MiniRiders so cannot advertise sales or specials which of course they do.

since we are going off topic i'll leave this here long enough for you to get a look and clean it up later...

Sorry im not trying to stir the pot, just trying to clear up the facts. I don't think it was off topic at all considering I was simply correcting an earlier comment that had clearly over quoted the price of one of your sponsors bikes. The price of the bikes is very relevant I would've thought. It doesn't matter if its a sales price or not because it is the advertised price that is on all of their websites for all to see which is what you look at when starting to shop around for a new bike.

Regardless of what the super secret sales price of the Ciniworx is its still not going to be $1000 cheaper than an LXR. Ken would probably do you a better deal than his advertised price anyway so that sort of makes your reasoning or point of view irrelevant as the only bike out of the 3 that clearly advertises and offers you his lowest price for anyone and everyone is the RevMX. As far as im aware they wont budge on price because they already offer the lowest price they can.

Anyway long story short the I just wanted to point out that the price difference on these bikes is not as big as previously quoted especially between the Cini and the LXR. Just stating the facts so no one gets mislead by the wrong information thats all. Why should that be deleted?

it shouldn't but the only reason i see for the pitster being so cheap is because revmx and ciniworx have landed a comparable bike at a substantially better price

hell the pitster linkage was like $3600 when it first came out i would hate to be someone that payed that price for it
and i'm not sure what your on they are still advertising them for $3299 on here Pitster Pro - LX 2009 he's probably trying to get rid of some to get the next shipment in who knows

i reckon he's still makin money on that to and so he should other wise it's pissen money up the wall

i still reckon there would be silly people out the buying of pitster distributors

and i reckon there will be little to no margin for his distibutors to sell bike at that price to. well i'm guessing

anyways thats it

it shouldn't but the only reason i see for the pitster being so cheap is because revmx and ciniworx have landed a comparable bike at a substantially better price

hell the pitster linkage was like $3600 when it first came out i would hate to be someone that payed that price for it
and i'm not sure what your on they are still advertising them for $3299 on here Pitster Pro - LX 2009 he's probably trying to get rid of some to get the next shipment in who knows

i reckon he's still makin money on that to and so he should other wise it's pissen money up the wall

i still reckon there would be silly people out the buying of pitster distributors

and i reckon there will be little to no margin for his distibutors to sell bike at that price to. well i'm guessing

anyways thats it

Well click the link it takes you to DHZ which there advertised for $2900 ..... so?...

A pitster dealer up this way let a New style one go for $2000 so that cant be getting much of a bad price from pitster...

And the CNC framed Klx style CINIWORX is selling for $3300 ....... ( i feel sorry for someone that pays that) I no i would of rather'ed pay a couple hundred more for the Lxr back when they where that ... not to mention ken would of slashed over $500 off that price... yes he did for me.

And the CINI newer , better linkage bike is selling for $2500 ..... ? less then there lower class bike , weird huh

Reason i see the CINI linkage going for so cheap is because the REVMX has landed as a Substantially better bike then the CNC'd CINI for a Substantially better price ............:hmmm:

yeah ken has the lxr on sale for 2900.
and dealer price !!! you'd be surprised wat they pay...(not really the best place here to say) theres enough profit in for resellers..

at the moment i would buy a lxr over any of them..
we have a new lxr at work and we test rode it today on our little track.. anyways all the added little extra's the lxr has is well worth the extra price.. sht just the wheels alone are awesome, then theres the shock cover, linkage cover, rear brake pedal height adjuster, caliper guards front and rear.etc.etc

one thing im not a fan of tho is the shtty clutch and brake levers and the handle bars.. but spose you can have everything or there'd be nothing left to personalize..

but all in all, any of these linkage bikes will be and are ruling the tracks.

also id just like to add that comparing a race setup crf style bike back to back to a linkage bike is amazing. you will park the crf style in the shed its that different... lap times are instantly improved which i think is mostly due to a smoother and more controllable ride...rear wheel is on the ground all the time...

Well click the link it takes you to DHZ which there advertised for $2900 ..... so?...

A pitster dealer up this way let a New style one go for $2000 so that cant be getting much of a bad price from pitster...

And the CNC framed Klx style CINIWORX is selling for $3300 ....... ( i feel sorry for someone that pays that) I no i would of rather'ed pay a couple hundred more for the Lxr back when they where that ... not to mention ken would of slashed over $500 off that price... yes he did for me.

And the CINI newer , better linkage bike is selling for $2500 ..... ? less then there lower class bike , weird huh

Reason i see the CINI linkage going for so cheap is because the REVMX has landed as a Substantially better bike then the CNC'd CINI for a Substantially better price ............:hmmm:

You hit the nail on the head there. If RevMX were never around I think the Cini would've been up about the 3k mark. Thats why mxgirl has been popping up everywhere bagging the RevMX because not only will she loose sales to them she wont make as much profit on each bike they sell either like they originally thought they could.

With that being said you can understand why they would be a bit pissed but hey thats just competitive business. Some will go about it the right way and others will shoot themselves in the foot trying. Even Turdmax had to drop the price of their linkage bike as well(how did that feel Bill? lol).

I just had a bit of a search for LXR prices and found one shop selling them for $2500 like someone previously mentioned. I wont say who coz I dont think they need a mention but it was in the Trading post.

Woah! I would love to see ALL 3 of these bikes compared/reviewed. I know the LXR is still more expensive but they are all linkage bikes no less. You can buy a few extra goodies for your $500 extra bucks you would save buying the REV MX though... Interesting me thinks!

i'll still take my cnc bike over the linkage every day sorry but the weight of the bike is completely differant

and no your right i didn't pay 3300 for mine but i know they cost alot more than what the linkage bikes did to produce and land here

i know for a fact that ciniworx could make there bike more competetive against the revmx even with the better bits

but here's not the place as sean said

I think this was meant to be a review on the bikes themselves and what you get for what you pay.
Dunno how people can argue which is better when they are basically exactly the same minus the suspension and also the same price.
Really just comes down to personal preference and possibly location of the dealer (did for me).

:focus:

I think this was meant to be a review on the bikes themselves and what you get for what you pay.
Dunno how people can argue which is better when they are basically exactly the same minus the suspension and also the same price.
Really just comes down to personal preference and possibly location of the dealer (did for me).

:focus:

exactly right...
its a dead end battle.. there not identical builds so you cant really compare them..

but i think this review is more pointed in the direction for potential buyers to at least answer some questions floating around in there head as to which has better this and better that...

its simple really, the cini bike is a just above entry level bike and the revmx IS an entry level bike...
but i couldnt see anyone going wrong with either of these bikes.. entry level or not they can be used to race straight out of the box with a few settings here and there on the suspension..

the other thing im seeing here is that the cini gets a better view because at the moment ciniworx has a better reputation due to more supporting friends and riders..
revmx is still building their reputation

Woah! I would love to see ALL 3 of these bikes compared/reviewed. I know the LXR is still more expensive but they are all linkage bikes no less. You can buy a few extra goodies for your $500 extra bucks you would save buying the REV MX though... Interesting me thinks!

Yes but its not just a matter of bolting on a linkage to a bike and thinking it will work... 1 change of angle can throw the hole thing out ..

As cooly said about the Yx linkage ... its garbage

So linkage on any old bike doesn't mean its gonna make it perform any better..

This one

image15161.jpg

Dirt_Bike_DTX5.jpg

yeah the linkage's in the yx style bikes are absolute junk

they don't have bearings and well metal on metal binds up

Latest posts

Back