RevMX TTR175 Vs Ciniworx CXZ175 Comparison

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think this comparison is biased?

• yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • no

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
I'm confused, both bikes appear to have KLX engines/frames... YX makes both KLX and CRF style engines... Do they make linkages too? :)

the engines are klx style but the frames are ttr style
YX have a bike division as well called dirtmax GUANGZHOU DIRTMAX MOTORSPORTS CO.,LTD

I thought Dirtmax was an Aus branding (like Atomik, TDR, Cini, RevMX etc)... So I'm still a little confused, I'm fairly certain that Dirtmax didn't commission the linkage from YX and that the Rev/Cini linkage is also China made... What makes these YX linkages (as opposed to being generic China items)?

Correct me on anything if I wrong, that's just what I can glean from company web pages and information on this forum :)

Basically, I'm interested in seeing more linkage bikes enter the market (more competition means lower prices) and I want to get my head straight as to the current models available...

i think YX is like BSE its a big company that distributes its products all over and the company tha buys the stock just puts there name or logo on it

It also pays to find out wat their warranty does cover. As ciniworx dont give any warranty on the 175 cause as they say it a high preformance motor. Not sure about revmx but i do no dhz do give warranty on the 155z i brought one of ken 4 my rx5o. After only doin 11o km the keyway snaped of the crank sent it back ken replaced it no prob thanks again dhz its just good coustmer service.

Last edited:
it also pays to find ov wat their warranty does cover as ciniworx dont give any warranty on the 175 cause as they say it a high preformance motor not sure about revmx but i do no dhz do give warranty on the 155z i brought one of ken 4 my rx5o after only doin 11o km the keyway snaped of the crank sent it back ken replaced no prob thanks again dhz its just good coustmer service

This is painful to read. :rolleyes:

Skylar straight onto it mate. ha ha! Send him a link to your thread :D

krazed i dont think you quite understand i dont think Russ is making much if anything on these bikes..

have you ever contacted chinese companies curious about prices of bikes?? there not as cheap as you would think

krazed i dont think you quite understand i dont think Russ is making much if anything on these bikes..

have you ever contacted chinese companies curious about prices of bikes?? there not as cheap as you would think

They are as cheap as I know... In other words, yes, I've contacted Chinese companies.

In any case, the hard work is in organising a place to get them built in China + shipping, distribution etc... I'm well aware that Russ isn't going to be making much on the RevMX, but if he (and others) continue to buy linkages in any quantity they will get cheaper.

It's not a short term thing, but likely shorter than you think... I understand supply and demand mate.

*Stir, stir...*

Persanal opinion here but thought it was a great write up. Gives me even more to think about for a new bike. .... Or maybe that should be dream about hahaha nicely done.

Latest posts

Back