revolution mx 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funfisher

Reaction score
Hi guys, bought my young bloke a revolution mx 140 big wheel from marshall motorsports in newcastle, great people and easy to deal with, however i can find links to revolutionmx.com on here but cant get them to work, just wondering what the general thoughts on these bikes are and weather someone else is now building them or why i cant find anything on the net about them, great bike, in the senior model we got, the frame is really well built and the yx 140 engine goes hard (once i iron a few bugs out that a few of the guys on here helped me out with yesterday) and happy with it just was looking for a bit of reading/trouble shooting on them
thanks in advance
cheers

Last edited:
Hi guys lots of people veiwing this thread but no replies, is that because there is not much about these bikes out there or does no one want to tell me lol
cheers

I dont know much about the bike but i know that a YX140 is a good engine with no dramas that i have heard of.

Sorry mate must of missed this one.

RevMX no longer exists as far as I know. They were built and designed by one of our members years ago. Marshall brought the right to sell them but I don't think there is anything out there such as a website etc anymore.

Your best bet for information is on this site. Look up the user Thump*140. Most of the threads were started by him. If you have specific questions start a build thread and ask away. :)

They are a great bike. Everything bad about China mini's was fixed on those bikes and set the bar years ago which all other manufacturers are now up to.

Sorry mate must of missed this one.

RevMX no longer exists as far as I know. They were built and designed by one of our members years ago. Marshall brought the right to sell them but I don't think there is anything out there such as a website etc anymore.

Your best bet for information is on this site. Look up the user Thump*140. Most of the threads were started by him. If you have specific questions start a build thread and ask away. :)

They are a great bike. Everything bad about China mini's was fixed on those bikes and set the bar years ago which all other manufacturers are now up to.

thanks heaps mate

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

providing it's a linkage bike
the one's marshall moto brought in where just bse's

got some pics or something to look at

The bikes Marshalls sell have The revolution name and colours like the old bikes but thats about it.
The revolution MX that we all new and liked dont exist anymore.

Marshall Motorsports bought REV MX and designed the new Senior model which you have. Rev mx will continue to be around as long as people continue to be happy with the bikes and service like yourself :eek:) Website will be up soon. (After 3 attempts at having so called website designers try to design a website which they were terrible at - we are putting that on hold till after the 3rd shop is opened and then will have the website to assist customers as well as help in the wholesale distribution of the REV MX & MARSHALL brands.) Cheers

Latest posts

Back