Revolution MX new name super secret thread :d

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DvDRip

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
I hear some guys are throwing round Revolution Moto as the new name.... I like it it's suit the brand to a tee... but I reckon RevolutionMX rolls off the tough a bit better...

n then it can be abbreviated as RevoMX in logos and just general chat about the bike... or even RevMX

what u reckon?

I'm sure u mods already have a thread about so let us know ur ideas..... I reckon RevolutionMX/RevoMX sounds like a winner ;)

I don't like TrakTek at all really sounds a bit lame to me

I reckon FTWind.
take it how ya want but i'm thinkin FukTheWorldIndustries hehe

yea and motorevo is completely different to RevoMX.... plus no-ones heard of motorevo

But thier company is registered motoRevo pty ltd not RevolutionMX pty ltd

Wouldn't that be different enough ?

yea and motorevo is completely different to RevoMX.... plus no-ones heard of motorevo

i was just trying to point out the similarities of the 2 cause you know people like to break words up and shorten em sht.
and it only takes one person to say motorevo and then they get the call instead of russ... need something catchy and original...

but revolution mx is cool

revolution???hahahhaa...that so lame ...sorry...somebody got stuck in the 70ths ???

I reckon FTWind. hehe

Naa too close to BRAAAAP ... excuse me ! ...

Russ's Performance Machine OR Russ's Pit Moto (RPM) ... and call the bike the RPM TT-R 155Z "Litigator" ... he he he ...

Last edited:
well I thought it was gunna be Riders inc ...but inc was deemed misleading .... so it's RevolutionMX .

you'd be stoked on that name mountain.lol

Yeah mate it's a minefield ...everything is taken so yes so be it :D

Still there's a bit of meaning ...revolution in Russ coming to us asking about bikes and what to bring .... that's revolutionary here anyway.

Then there is the revolutions taking place inside the cases ... so yeah more meaning than dirtfag :D

As for the german site should be cool no patents or trademarks pending in Aus

Latest posts

Back