RevolutionMX TTR-style 155z... The wait is over..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the V2 head on, dynoed it this mornin and with a few jetting adjustments ended up with 18.8 hp.

Weird...i had mine on 20hp and that was shitty carbi settings!!! Maybe it's the different dyno!

Pretty sure the tank was half unleaded. My fuel tin got hijacked during the week and didn't have time to empty tank and put premium in. Gonna port it soon but by the look of the ports they are very clean and don't need much. By the way anyone thinking of goin to maitland on the 14th but was worried about all the rain we've had should go, the track copped bucket loads of rain during the week and still held up beautifully. Can't wait !

Finally got to take it for a spin. Holy Jesus it went, then disaster blew an oil line possibly blown the motor, was still running when I noticed but could be too late. so guys keep an eye on your oil lines. The gear lever stripped and spun on the spline not sure if this helped the oil line come off. Was a miserable ride home in first all the way, atleast I could get first.

Latest posts

Back