RevolutionMX TTR-style 155z... The wait is over..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey all on my rexmx will a TB 150 160 V2 Race Head and TB 184cc Big Bore Kit fit on my bike or will i be better off with z175 motor

Jesse judging by the details of all of your posts, try riding the bike first, becuase it sounds like you are very inexperienced... going out and throwing a V2 straight onto it, plus a 184 kit will probably kills you...

Jet the 26mm properly, and learn to ride the bike, i think you'll find the 155z fast enough....

All the power in the world isnt going to turn a noob into The Chad... it will make you slower..

hey thump my last bike was an 01 ktm 520 i place 4th at vic title in 1998 and 3rd in 1999 and 4th in 2000 you dont have to worry about me riding a bike it the only thing i can do good i have ridin bike for 17 years
and i know nothing about china bike iv been told they are shit i want as much info on them so i buy a good and i want a bike thats going to try and kill me i have not found one that comes close so that why im thinking the v2 heads and a 184cc big bore kit so it will fit if i buy it plus im not a mechanic i pay for that stuff to be done

hey thump my last bike was an 01 ktm 520 i place 4th at vic title in 1998 and 3rd in 1999 and 4th in 2000 you dont have to worry about me riding a bike it the only thing i can do good i have ridin bike for 17 years
and i know nothing about china bike iv been told they are shit i want as much info on them so i buy a good and i want a bike thats going to try and kill me i have not found one that comes close so that why im thinking the v2 heads and a 184cc big bore kit so it will fit if i buy it plus im not a mechanic i pay for that stuff to be done

no not going to do it straight away ill have to get the money for it now its all gone on my new bike

do a bit more research on the BBK's cos most pro pit bike riders dont use them only run a modded V2 head with a 28mm carby

i think you'll find the 155z fast enough....

thats what i thought till i raced mine

but in all seriousness get used to your bike and only upgrade the performance when you can ride the bike as it is to its full potential and by the way suspension is a BIG key to being fast so get that all tuned nicely too.... also good handlebars and grips dont go a stray as your holding onto them the whole time

Last edited:

That's over 10years old those titles.. lol..

Hey fella's, my new bike arrived last week and i must say im impressed. Will be going riding this weekend will get some pic's of the big girl up in the air. I'm sure use will enjoy

Thought i'd throw up a fresh pic of the big girl whilst she's still shiny and new, only had a lil strap about during the week. more pics sunday night hopefully with action =)

littlerider9 at cessnock

revmx.jpg

Last edited:
no ramps on the weekend sorry fella's but this week for sure. did hit up some dirt jumps and went for a good trail ride and i'm impressed with the big girl's performance so far =)

Latest posts

Back