riding at ripley mx park QLD

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 fly

Reaction score
For those who asked about the park where i ride its $10 perbike and open weekends only thers heeps of riding space ,theres a 50 track for miniriders
and pw50s.trail bike tracks and some huge tracks for the big boys ........
HOW TO GET THERE > taking the cunningham hwy and take the ripley exit , RIPLEY RD>>follow ripley rd you will go through ripley itself stay on this road till you come to a dirt track follow this a fair way in you will come to a house on your left and you will see a mx track if you dont see it you havent driven far enough down the dirt track ....
Basically drive up to the house and tell them its your fist time ther they will be happy to help you out also get them to direct you to the 50s track .cheers geoff

thanks mate do you need anyting special out there like boots or licence?
is it open everday on weekends like sat and sun

Nah just keep ya helmet on at all times and its ride at your own risk ,If ya go for the day take a tarp 4 some shade .frozen water ,chairs.I usually take a gas bbQ and a car fridge + first aid box ,You can have a good days riding if you go prepared but it can cook ya pretty quick if your not prepared for it out there .cheers geoff.......Ps dont forget to take ya camera ........

nice one mate i will be out there next weekend for sure

i will be out there this week end guys anyone else?

Hay, I have a silly question, I haven't done to much riding that involves other people, is there good space to ride where there aren't to many people, if your an older person?
As it is, I look like I ride a 12 year Olds bike (most of them probably ride bigger bikes) I don't really want to have to actually ride with them.

thanks

i shall go one time is there usually heaps of people there? is the pit bike track good and yer is there just heaps of plain land to just cruise in

dude read thru places to ride SnItChY and STICK organise ride days at ripley like this

is it passed Ipswich or just before and how long do you think it would take from brisbane city

thanks, jacob

No mate,is not the same set-up anymore.....was open to the public,but now only open to a limited few.Will organize a Ride Day in the next couple of weeks.

Hey Guys, u cant just turn up anymore you need to book & they only let regulars in & only 20 or so at a time. I spoke with them last weekend & they are hopefully opening back up after the councils amalgamate & there permit comes back from Logan City Council. Looks like being at least another couple of months though.

Hope I saved you a wasted trip out.

Cheers Tonner

Ive been hearing they were going to reopen for the last 6 months
i even rang the Ipswich city council to see what was going on,and they assured me it wont be happening for various reasons, That said the way there running it atm ie:donation to ride sighning a waver,is in breach of there aprovel process .....so im told any way dont quote me on that.

but if you want there number so you can organise your on ride day out there pm me and ill give it to you ....probaly shouldn't post it up here the whole ''PRIVACY ACT''.

Latest posts

Back