riding at Star Glen, Victoria

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

china911

Reaction score
Got out to Star glen lodge this weekend .. l have ridden the Strathbogie rangers a few times on big bikes. Thought l will try the braaap 190 out ..Fresh Michelins all round performed great thou this only lasted 20 minuets .It was bucketing down on arrival until dusk. The wet doesn't bother me thou the braaap farted and carried along due to air filter drenched with rain . Only lasted 20 minutes .Should of stuck with the air box . Thanks to one of the boys lending me his crf 250 for a couple of hours .

What did you think of riding there on a pit bike ?

Do you have a filter sock for it ? they are semi waterproof
Or you could make up something to semi-cover the pod filter too for next time,

I did bring my drift ghost camera but to wet to set it up . l didn't even wear googles it was that wet and foggy.

As far as riding star glen on 12/14 wheels , power wise no problem thou many rocks and shale must be hit hard to keep it going momentum wise . The biggest problem is my 90 + kg weight and how the suspension rebounds over rough stuff. Down hill not a problem l skim over everything .

Michelin ms 3 star cross are great in the grease red earth.

Next time around l will reposition the filter under the seat . Or possible try the air box ,or sock

just wasn't prepared . But over all my mates kids with tt110 and xr 80 did well .

Yeah did some hills , hit a couple around MR T track . The 190 had the runs as mentioned earlier. After that on the the crf 250 , leaving star glen then through Strathbogie and back to star glen loop .
Next time like to get out there in spring.

Let me know if youre heading out!! Might even be able to get a miniriders event happening. We did it about a year and a half ago

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Cool , l came across some of the earlier post . That's why l went

Latest posts

Back