Rolling endo's Disk Break Questions?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen22

Reaction score
:( Do u need big front callipers to do a rolling endo on a mini? Cause on my vert there pretty small and no matter how hard I grab the front break still no result.:(

hey take the plates out and rub them with heavy grit sand paper or even on a hard surface, it will grab the disc better so you can do stoppies and endo's ect

yeh u mite hav a small problem like dirty front disc or wat ever.... i can do it on my orion lol so a vert should definately b able to do it lol

yeah the standard brakes should do the job cause i can do stoppies with my standard brakes on my pitpro138
just lean forward an grab them hard

hey take the plates out and rub them with heavy grit sand paper or even on a hard surface, it will grab the disc better so you can do stoppies and endo's ect
Thanx for tha tip mad man ill have to try it out tommroz :)

Slide your arse right up on the seat so your nuts are almost touching the petrol cap, as you grab the front brake lean foward to get a weight transfer happening.

Best place is a gentle grassy downhill if you can find one, the downhill slope will mean that if you go too far and let off the brake the tyre will want to accelarate down the hill, giving you a slightly better chance of not going over the front.

Slide your arse right up on the seat so your nuts are almost touching the petrol cap, as you grab the front brake lean foward to get a weight transfer happening.

Best place is a gentle grassy downhill if you can find one, the downhill slope will mean that if you go too far and let off the brake the tyre will want to accelarate down the hill, giving you a slightly better chance of not going over the front.

bahahaha helens a chick man!

:D didn't even look at the name. :) I guess she can get even closer to that cap then. ;)

If you want to pop endo's i have a simple recipie for success, Simply weld bits on metal on the front disk, and when you try to take off you flip over hangers resulting in what appears to be a off the charts sick endo, goodluck.

want me to get freaky on cam for you?

lol i may as well sit on the hangers lol nah thanx for the tips i should b up an going with endos soon :)

:( Do u need big front callipers to do a rolling endo on a mini? Cause on my vert there pretty small and no matter how hard I grab the front break still no result.:(

Rollin endo's are very hard, but can be done on any kind of front brake (i do them with a drum brake) it's all about getting it on the balance point & keeping it there with weight & brake control, to learn PROPER ROLLING endo's you WILL go over the bars more than once... but if you carnt even get the back wheel off the ground i would sugest bleeding the brakes & cleaning them, coz those Vert brakes are more than capable of rolling endo's

i hav never tried an endo rlly, try one 2nite tho, get mi bro 2 bring the vid cam so u guys can get some great footage on some big stacks, lol

yeah i fliped a few on the weekend, lucky i had been drinking or it may of hurt LOL

Rollin endo's are very hard, but can be done on any kind of front brake (i do them with a drum brake) it's all about getting it on the balance point & keeping it there with weight & brake control, to learn PROPER ROLLING endo's you WILL go over the bars more than once... but if you carnt even get the back wheel off the ground i would sugest bleeding the brakes & cleaning them, coz those Vert brakes are more than capable of rolling endo's

Ill have 2 check out my breaks today and take into consideration everything every1 has said and hope 4 the best and well i guess practise makes perfect :) but look at this fella lol thats like my dream 2 do that :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW6Xgnf4O6g&feature=PlayList&p=4FE04BEC9625A13A&index=16

thats good..... but still very weak! he did that all under speed, need to be able to balance it on the point to go the long distance

Latest posts

Back