rotn daytona 150f 4v

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Lad, to be truthful I have not ridden a bike with a genuine keihin pe, it appears to be a really good copy and wakey got a handful of different jets with hes copy when he got the full v2 big bore dhz package, but now wakey has the full 184 v2, port matched intake, pe28 copy(tb) and im running the 150f with copy pe we will get some awesome comparison vids for all to see.

sweet mate, i'll ask around. cant wait for those vids. what zorst u gonna run?

Good stuff Mick, whats the go with the carby? I want one.

Nice Sly 50's cover btw!

sweet mate, i'll ask around. cant wait for those vids. what zorst u gonna run?

I have one of the xpower mufflers from dhz. Gotta cut and shut the pipe back to a crf port lol.

Good stuff Mick, whats the go with the carby? I want one.

Nice Sly 50's cover btw!

Our own personal contact in china can get trillions of the coloured carbies phil :) thanks to buzz bikes for the carbon cover.

haha by any chance did you buy that frame off ebay a few years back ? thats the first mini i owned where it all started :)

Can't wait for the vids bud and I don't reckon I'm the only one.
Some straight line comparisons would be awesome.
Lookin mean as, I reckon I've spotted quite a few little additions em I right.
Ill place my order for a black carb top cap and a red pilot screw to mate haha.
Are you gonna get a new zorst and run the gpx muffler?

haha by any chance did you buy that frame off ebay a few years back ? thats the first mini i owned where it all started :)

Bahahaha. Guess what bro it must have been yours, I got it about 4 year ago from WA on ebay and my bro inlaw got the as03's, if this was your frame its been a ripper and never let me down, my bike also runs the lxr rims I got off you im sure;)

Can't wait for the vids bud and I don't reckon I'm the only one.
Some straight line comparisons would be awesome.
Lookin mean as, I reckon I've spotted quite a few little additions em I right.
Ill place my order for a black carb top cap and a red pilot screw to mate haha.
Are you gonna get a new zorst and run the gpx muffler?

Might cut and shut the old pipe again brendo, will be the 5th time lol... and then hook the gpx muffler to it. I think im pretty cool that brendo doesn't have the anodized goodies as I finally have one over him lol. And yes mate there is a few little additions;)

Quick update....the rotn daytona 150f is a gonna get stroked bad boy style. A 190 crank and piston is on the way and after speaking to terry he informed me on how to mod the decomp on the cam for a fraction more decomp to compensate for the std cases. So an extra 40cc's of goodness should turn the 12" now lol.

If it aint broke, break it.

Last edited:
Quick update....the rotn daytona 150f is a gonna get stroked bad boy style. A 190 crank and piston is ob the way and after speaking to terry he informed me on how to mod the decomp on the cam for a fraction more decomp to compensate for the std cases. So an extra 40cc's of goodness should turn the 12" now lol.

If it aint broke, break it. now Free

LOL that didn't take long (the engine upgrade i mean) good stuff mate, better start looking for a bigger carb then :)

LOL that didn't take long (the engine upgrade i mean) good stuff mate, better start looking for a bigger carb then :)

Already got a 28 copy like dhz sell bro. Shes gonna haul timeehfee lol

Holy balls! go hard dude, you'll be rippin it up mate, should put it in FOTM when shes all done!

Sweet as brother you won't be disappointed

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Holy balls! go hard dude, you'll be rippin it up mate, should put it in FOTM when shes all done!
Hope so bro. Go all the way I reckon.

Sweet as brother you won't be disappointed.

Cant wait nick, the 150 is great but when a small amount of cash is burning a hole in ya pocket and ya want to stroke it....we blokes gotta do what we gotta do bahaha. Hope ya been well bro.

Nice work Micko!! You couldn't handle the V2 and 184 power man this thing is going to rip both your shoulders out and leave them 1km down the road!! haha

Look forward to seeing some pics mate. You will be ready to roll for next years VCM. :)

Nice work Micko!! You couldn't handle the V2 and 184 power man this thing is going to rip both your shoulders out and leave them 1km down the road!! haha

Look forward to seeing some pics mate. You will be ready to roll for next years VCM. :)

Haha thanks bro....mmm both shoulders eh....will need my newly aquired english nurse missus to look after me lol. Hence the reason I been a lil to quiet lately lol. But like they say about nurses being. .....well you know what im saying bud lol.

Awesome lad can't wait to see all the rotn50 crash vids trending on the interweb haha.
You'll be stoked with the power dude I bet you can't wait.

Awesome lad can't wait to see all the rotn50 crash vids trending on the interweb haha.
You'll be stoked with the power dude I bet you can't wait.

Na cant wait bro. Crash vids eh. I will see what I can do for ya brother. Hopefully there WOT 4th gear crashes lol. And cam rolling lol

Latest posts

Back