rotn daytona 150f 4v

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Well most would know i purchased Nicks(nickv1980) Daytona 150f 4v and after a few pays and the wait on delivery the big girl has landed.

This motor is heavier than any donk i have lifted and you can tell it is all in the build and the internals to cope with the extra power, she is a thing of beauty with a face only a mother could love. It doesnt measure any longer than the 155z with v2 so i wont be having any dramas with the front wheel and engine touching.

My consignment was organised thru Pack and Send and was all done online and only needed the con notes taped to the package and the package delivered to the nearest packing centre which Nick had no problem sorting for me(f'n champion), the package was given to the wollongong P&S centre on the 24th i think, and then shipped to sydney for sorting, all up it took until yesterday the 7th to arrive(so around a tad over 2 weeks) and judging the postal/courier companies deliveries being slower than normal i wasnt worried about anything, i missed the delivery and rang P&S yesterday and was told i would receive a call from caroline about it, an hour later the call was received and was organised for pickup this morning, The whole courier thing was positive and a lil patience is needed but being so busy at work the time flies, i recommend pack and send.

So here is a few pics, the funny thing is you have seen all this before in nicks thread but ya gonna see it again lol.

And the cat has accepted the anima so all is rosey.

Christmas has come early, looking sick mate, glad you bought it mate!!!!

Postage has been really slow for me over the last 2 weeks as well, got 3 of my parcels yesterday!

It finally showed up mate ! Sweet I'm glad it all went well i can breathe i sigh of relief !

I forgot i threw in that hour meter lol and i couldn't find the original lead so i threw in the NGK one instead hope thats ok champ

Nice mate, keep us up to date every step of the way won't ya!
Can you throw up a picture with the valve cover off, I just wanna see what it looks like as ill probably never get to see or own one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

EN-15.jpg

^^ This is some sort of angle of a decomp 190 anima mate

nice mick, it's got quality written all over it !

It finally showed up mate ! Sweet I'm glad it all went well i can breathe i sigh of relief !

I forgot i threw in that hour meter lol and i couldn't find the original lead so i threw in the NGK one instead hope thats ok champ

Nick everything is fine mate, the extras you gave me are very much appreciated and wont be forgotten mate, thankyou

Nice mate, keep us up to date every step of the way won't ya!
Can you throw up a picture with the valve cover off, I just wanna see what it looks like as ill probably never get to see or own one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That one from carlts is the same and ill get a head on one once i get it ready to install buddy.

EN-15.jpg

^^ This is some sort of angle of a decomp 190 anima mate
Thanks carlts

nice mick, it's got quality written all over it !

Not wrong craig, she is a decent donk and the extra weight is thru larger of everything lol.

IT CAME!! ill have to pop round and run an eye over this beast, let me know if you need a hand mate *although im not sure what i can do*

IT CAME!! ill have to pop round and run an eye over this beast, let me know if you need a hand mate *although im not sure what i can do*

She sure did, yeah mate when it comes time ill def get a hand on the installation.

froth!! i get my 190 today can blooody wait... hope these motors hold up cause im not backing off his time

Yeah they are super easy to do the valves

Sent from my HTC One M7

froth!! i get my 190 today can blooody wait... hope these motors hold up cause im not backing off his time

Haha styv, I know where ya coming from, this 150 will be looked after but will give it hell at the same time.

Will keep the 155 and big bore it for a back up lol.

Let us know how ya go with the 190 monster.

i just really want reliabillity thats all. not a hard ask but its hard to find and this is my last stand!!

Well most would know i purchased Nicks(nickv1980) Daytona 150f 4v and after a few pays and the wait on delivery the big girl has landed.

This motor is heavier than any donk i have lifted and you can tell it is all in the build and the internals to cope with the extra power, she is a thing of beauty with a face only a mother could love. It doesnt measure any longer than the 155z with v2 so i wont be having any dramas with the front wheel and engine touching.

My consignment was organised thru Pack and Send and was all done online and only needed the con notes taped to the package and the package delivered to the nearest packing centre which Nick had no problem sorting for me(f'n champion), the package was given to the wollongong P&S centre on the 24th i think, and then shipped to sydney for sorting, all up it took until yesterday the 7th to arrive(so around a tad over 2 weeks) and judging the postal/courier companies deliveries being slower than normal i wasnt worried about anything, i missed the delivery and rang P&S yesterday and was told i would receive a call from caroline about it, an hour later the call was received and was organised for pickup this morning, The whole courier thing was positive and a lil patience is needed but being so busy at work the time flies, i recommend pack and send.

So here is a few pics, the funny thing is you have seen all this before in nicks thread but ya gonna see it again lol.

And the cat has accepted the anima so all is rosey.

Great to see it arrived with no dramas Mick. I think the cat likes the Daytona nearly as much as you LOL. I think you better keep an eye on that cat mate :b_grind:

Latest posts

Back