rotn50s klx style 150yx build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mick it will be good to hear what you think of the 150. When i seen that red swinger on Wakey's bike and the frame i thought things have changed with the build mate.

Yeah rod i said to james to not mention anything until i broke the news about the build falling thru lol, imagine that 190 kit eh, that would be disgusting haha.

That looks sick craig, its even cheaper in ozzie dollars also, i dont think the 150 would have the strengthened parts like the 190 now does, but then again if it had decomp i reckon it may just be fine. Ill keep an eye on it mate, thanks.

How's that shoulder fella, is it good enough to start work on this thing or what! Come on mate get cracking pardon the pun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I wrote a post on this thread brendo that mentioned I had sold the klx to wakey, I just had to much going at the time and was more interested in getting a 10" going, I now have 2 verts, One is a 12-10 vert and the other is a 12-12 vert expert 125, I also have a first gen thumpstar in 12-10 and will be using that for some parts to get the 12-10 vert on the road, I have Friday and Saturday as rdo's so im thinking of maybe whacking the anima 150 in the bike I have the v2 headed 155 in(my main Bike). I also sold the 250 BBM china quad and am picking up my new BBM 150 auto quad up this week, its awesome as I now have something I can still ride when im broken lol.

Went to physio today and have gained 25 deg more movement of my arm upwards and may be back on a bike within 2-4 weeks, but don't wanna rush it lol. Have seen your build bud and they are awesome, I so want your bank balance and does your missus have any sisters lol.

Haha no worries mate, I probably read it but forgot it. Saw the bikes you guys grabbed the other day, looks like you guys had a good little find. I was more wondering how the daytona was going and what it was going into.
My bank account isn't the greatest mate, credit card helped out on the last bike buy and parts and then tax return is going to help out the credit card haha. Vicious cycle having an addiction hey.
Good to hear your on the mend mate and hopefully will be back out there soon. I kinda miss the old hill climb vids and that.
Haha the misses has a gay brother it's up to you lad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Woah woah woah lad. Ill settle with a rendezvous with this eharmony chick I been chatting, no need to lowball me with ya girls bro bahaha. Im hoping the daytona goes in the piddy this weekend mate.

im happy to lend a hand with the swap if needed :)

Mmmmmm. Might need ya help mate. Just to hold the donk, then to tighten everything, someone for me to yell at. Bahaha. Ill give ya a call dude.;)

Latest posts

Back