Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil67

Reaction score
It's round 2 of the series, this time at Tooradin, same as last year. This will be an mx track, good to open the throttle. Let's see who can knock me outta 1st this round!

No license, $35 entry, anyone can race.

March 2nd, book it in.

I dont know man..
will see if i can get there bike should be going but cant really get there.. (Fruck p plater no trailer legislation)

You have a back seat don't you! What tow bar hitch is on your car, hayman Reese?

No towbar hitch, but that does not matter because i cant drive with a trailer attached unless under supervision from a fully qualified driver

Sounds like lots of fun!
So keen to come down and race with you fellas.

I'll check my calender ;) Does anyone know when the first VCM is held?

They calendar isn't out yet. Would expect it to be in the next week or 2.

Will post up when I get the details.

Shearer and Timmy are you both coming down? Awesome, always good to see a few of the interstaters. Bean and Jase usually come, great blokes.

No Zac, I mean I would lend you my girly rack to get your bike down, but if you don't have a towbar your cactus!

I won't be able to get near my bike for a few more weeks, I hope I can get the engine rebuilt in time, case bored etc. haven't ridden since the last race so I'm desperate for a hit out. Should be good times

Shearer and Timmy are you both coming down? Awesome, always good to see a few of the interstaters. Bean and Jase usually come, great blokes.

No Zac, I mean I would lend you my girly rack to get your bike down, but if you don't have a towbar your cactus!

I won't be able to get near my bike for a few more weeks, I hope I can get the engine rebuilt in time, case bored etc. haven't ridden since the last race so I'm desperate for a hit out. Should be good times

I did offer you the use of my motor and my whole bike..
All good im borrowing a mates car for the weekend.. gonna cost me a slab but

Dont forget to install a foot gaurd so your not sitting on the rear break while trying to do a holeshot :action-smiley-033::humble:

Planning to come to couple races :). Had heaps of fun last year going road triping to vcm rd's with timeeh.

Bought meself 3bike coverd bike trailer! to take this year :) . Sponcer tim me yamaha for stocka race. i have me crf50, bring our 12" bikes down also be sweet! :)

Planning to come to couple races :). Had heaps of fun last year going road triping to vcm rd's with timeeh.

Bought meself 3bike coverd bike trailer! to take this year :) . Sponcer tim me yamaha for stocka race. i have me crf50, bring our 12" bikes down also be sweet! :)

Give the boys a show i reckon, with me fitting on a 10" stocka :cheeky-smiley-031:

you will wanna stay in pakenham or cranbourne timmy

I was thinking tooradin, they have a caravan park there. But depends on where the track is.

Edit: Or am i missing something, like Shepparton where everybody gets stabbed ;) Mind you i didn't mind the place, bogans of a feather :)

Hahaha tooradin is sleepy little town, no trouble there. A lot of local bikies live there, so I doubt they tolerate any nonsense. It's actually a nice joint, and they have pelicans! You can also stay in frankston, a few hotels there. U can follow me to the track, which is basically ten seconds literally out of tooradin.

Hahaha tooradin is sleepy little town, no trouble there. A lot of local bikies live there, so I doubt they tolerate any nonsense. It's actually a nice joint, and they have pelicans! You can also stay in frankston, a few hotels there. U can follow me to the track, which is basically ten seconds literally out of tooradin.

Cool cool, ill look at the caravan park then.

We won't be able to make this one unfortunately but we are trying hard for the next one at the end of march.

Latest posts

Back