Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killpatrickyum

Sinister 50's No 1 Groupie
Reaction score
Heya Boys & Gal's

Been a while since iv popped in just though id share my latest money pit... The missing piece to my mini puzzle
1623491_10203280940487971_506709524331682876_n.jpg

missing a couple bits but sourced a back wheel and brake setup so hopefully start to piece it together soon :angry-smiley-013:

e5u2uvah.jpg

Sweet! AS ROY!! . Im big fan of the bbr style mini's me!!.. :)
looking forward to seeing build ;)

Cheers boys. , going to take my time with this one, missing a few bolts and bits , and still thinking bout what I'm doing for a donk. Also not sure if ill use the Zokes or the Stratos iv got , I'll keep u guys posted

Got an email back from BBR with a build sheet they used to use in house whilst assembling the bikes so I now have the bolt description and type for each location on the frame kit =) should make life easier with the build , slow and steady =)

Nice one dude that would of helped me out massively awhile back haha, I wouldn't mind seeing it hey,

Thanks Brendo, i've been looking for an email addy i can use when i want to look at dodgy sites !! :lol:

Good luck with that dude I've been to the depths and back so you won't be able to use it anyways lol.

Hey Brendo , I got one of those sliders you linked me to and it got here pretty quick which is good but just wondering if the quality is there ?? It looks to me like it's moulded from a few pieces and there must have been a heap of dags as someone's taken to it with a Stanley knife to clean up the edges ?? I was waiting to get this one before I order a spare but at almost 100$ shipped I'm unsure if ill get another one

Bloody hell mine didn't look like that but I'm sure it's made the same, mines lasting pretty well it's hardly grooved it. Reckon they probably make them to order and it was a rush job lol. It'll be all good, not a lot of options on where to get them either. The price was what made me get two as postage is a killer.

Latest posts

Back