Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once ride bike a bit chain wear in! and be good as gold!
sucks so expenise! when on ruff side.

Cheers woggy!!! u sir are a legend !!!

413e46cb787fd2f45ce20364b3f8ea58.jpg

This will be a mad build.

I need one of those bbr perimeter frames in my life, where did you get yours from mate, bbr's online ordering is currently down, also what rear wheel setup is that because i love the look of that monkey bike rear disk

This will be a mad build.

I need one of those bbr perimeter frames in my life, where did you get yours from mate, bbr's online ordering is currently down, also what rear wheel setup is that because i love the look of that monkey bike rear disk

BBR doesn't build these bikes anymore only chance of getting one is second hand when someone wants to let go of one. Hope you've got a spare few grand just to start with.

All the US boys are selling up so that's your best bet, looking at just a roller imported for $3000. My bike was built for just shy of $8000. So if your absolutely certain go for it but yeah like I said the states is probably your best bet. I know a few guys over there that could help find one and a few to stay clear off. Try Planet Minis mate.

Your profile pic is very misleading " Josh " hehe kinda cute for a bloke lol anyway jokes aside I got my BBR as a roller from a minicrew member in NSW, I jumped on It as soon as I seen it listed for sale and scraped some cash together for it as is, My funds are low after building my 88 and life getting in the way but this is my dream build so will take my time with it and piece it up bit by bit as I can afford things, I score the rear setup to suit the primmy frame off a miniriders member "woggy" top bloke !! stay tuned

What's happening with your rig Roy boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey guy's, nah still in bits , not tme or spare cash to build it yet and would still need a nice taki setup to make it go hehe , one day ill get to ride it ;/ kids, work and life getting in the way of any riding latley

Latest posts

Back