Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Nick, nah I have 2 2Bros peg mounts some 2 Bros pegs and Five0 Pegs but everything is in use at the moment and some's being transplanted into the Zed ... that's right Zed =) stay tuned

Hey Nick, nah I have 2 2Bros peg mounts some 2 Bros pegs and Five0 Pegs but everything is in use at the moment and some's being transplanted into the Zed ... that's right Zed =) stay tuned

No worries man. If you come across some in your hunt for things yell out.

Hang on a second batman. Zedder????????????

Ahh you bastard. Now I'm really jealous!! ;)

3u5a3uzu.jpg

Sneak peak

don't mix business with pleasure mate, just working so much im not spending my pay's so adding to the family ;)

don't mix business with pleasure mate, just working so much im not spending my pay's so adding to the family ;)

Few progress shots ;)
9edy7ytu.jpg
uqyremu7.jpg
upagagas.jpg

y3ady2ur.jpg

Changed the bars up n much happier with a bigger setup ;)
2a5u3yje.jpg

So close ;)
hubynepe.jpg
9ezu8evy.jpg

Just gotta lace the front to a new hub iv got a new red and a new black Sano hub think I'll go the black I dunno yet

Yeah go the black hub, keep it black and whit I reckon will look clean as mate. Looking awesome, one question your not going to run the dnm shock thou are you?

For the time being until I can get a fox float bro just spending money across all the bikes is draining my bank as u know ;)

eqa3ajem.jpg

Almost race ready for the 50% meet:)
2upyte8e.jpg

And fingers crossed I'll bring my new bundle of joy for giggles and to show just need to finish wiring , I'll start a thread for it soonish :)

How she ended up for race day ;)
vuturuzu.jpg

suhysysy.jpg

jedude7e.jpg

peme3a8y.jpg

Just need to sort out that rear end with a shorter shock , I absolutely love the feel of this bike it rides wicked love everything about it so close to being complete , a few little tweaks and she's done I reckon .... Maybe ;)
Also gotta tweak the tuning it's almost there but were going to try putting adjustable timing on it , changing the cam and maybe try a klx110 carb if all else fails go full taki hehe

this is looking awesome now Roy, top job!! + reps

ps. i had a go at stoozo about disliking your posts :hache:
i see he sorted it all, and you've jumped a couple of levels now ? haha

Latest posts

Back