Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killpatrickyum

Sinister 50's No 1 Groupie
Reaction score
Hey All, So i picked up all the CRF stocka stuff and all of this together for a sweet...........$500 :grinning-smiley-003 I have started a thread for the stocka in the jap section but this thread will be for the CRFmod im still kind of deciding what I’m doing but i think I’m taking the motor out of this and putting it in the stocka as I’m going to have to pretty much tare this whole thing down and start over..
The frame is a bit compromised and I think im going to need to do a hellicoil on one of the motor mounts as its threaded, the forks are Zokes 2 rides old they are I believe the same ones on the old motovert expert or rx? They aren’t adjustable up top but are on the bottom .. the swinger is ???? I don’t know I was told fast 50’s or something but I think its china , maybe +2?? I need your help guys hehe =) the shock is a ishock but its screwed so iv got a dnm to put in, the rims and tread are rooted but they guy I got it off has more bits coming he just needs to dig them out and he said something about sm pro rims?? =)

My midsize was a easy mod, mostly just bolt on bits but this and the stocka>>?? I’m deffinatley going to need you guys to help hehe so be kind , also I don’t know how quick this will all come together but once I rob the bank it should speed up a bit, just thought id share that my dreams are starting to take shape.. A midsize, A mod and a Stocka !! =)

cant wait to start ordering goodies for everything =)

still cant believe you got it for 500 what a steal

Awesome roy, buddy id be getting onto gerro as he has a heap of stocka gear getting around and what he is selling has bugger all ride time on. Ill be keen to check in and see the progress here also.

P.S I now have myself a Honda also, this comes bone stock with a 160 Honda motor from standard, and I can now see why Honda users don't think much of the china equivilant as the quality is outstanding and I will never ever own a Chinese lawnmower again. Thankyou Mr fajita Honda.

Id love to buy all his stuff mate but it sells so quick and im strapped for a bit now..
a 160? umm thread lol?

Haha, Honda lawnmowers all the way bro.

O haha sweet =) Oi can u change the name of my Motovert Thread to Roys Midsize ? =) pleeeeeeeeeeeese

Should I put this on the mod or the stocka ? The I shock or whatever is in this mod is like a pogo stick
5688EDCA-EE71-41BC-9F93-1A2D2CED400D-4146-000008E21EAE6CFB.jpg

The shock in the stocka is the og one so I'm guessing I'll be changing that too I'm so confused with all these parts don't know where to start lol if I take the motor out of this then I need another motor Asap for it and if I put the motor in the stocka I'll need to finish that hehe decisions decisions

$1000 cash and ill leave tomora morning to come get it

how good , i hope your happy with it man its a cool little machine , id put the dnm in the mod , you wont need it in the stocker , ive got your wheel and the standard head f
here for you too ,i found an old photo of the setup i had years ogo whitch i set up the same as the crf , ill send it to you

Maaaaaaaaaate ^^^^ this right here people is a legend and I'm stoked to have your old bike it's oozing with history :) cheers for the hookup

Looks like I'm getting my hands on a frame like toms , the thumpstar hunge alloy Cnc job with the bolt on sub, don't care how heavy it is just like the look n will settle for that while I dream
Of one day owning that crazy sano frame , one day .. One day , I'll keep u posted hopefully get it in the next couple weeks.

Nice one brother, let me know if ya part, I may be interested in a coupla bits and pieces dude, Cant wait to see the frame mated to the crf goodies.

88 barrel 70 head I need another Honda motor tho otherwise I'll be swapping out the motor from stocka to mod every time I wanna ride them lol

Hey mate I've got a two brothers kickstarter still in its packing if you keen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'll be chasing a motor or swingarm ie billet /sano/something +2 n also a decent seat if anyone's got anything coming up for sale

Latest posts

Back