Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bike feels so nice and tight to ride. A reel smooth steerer. Handles awesome. I could've done laps till the sun come up at the 50% ranch. Thanks for letting me have a fang Roy

Longer/smaller dia intake for more bottom end, shorter bigger dia smoother manifold for more top.

I'd say top end it's a continuous struggle to achieve a good bottom end tune , next I'm thinking to try one of my Taki cams , adjustable timing and possibly a klx110 carb

Longer/smaller dia intake for more bottom end, shorter bigger dia smoother manifold for more top.

usually the other way round ? especially for drag racing etc
long runners for top end, short runners for better bottom end, port sizes are usually matched to engine cc's to keep the velocity high.

usually the other way round ? especially for drag racing etc
long runners for top end, short runners for better bottom end, port sizes are usually matched to engine cc's to keep the velocity high.

Yep my bad knew you'd jump on me Craig cheers mate, upside down, back to front haha

OORacing have a couple, and then you can pay a little extra and get the gas flowed/ported ones too
best thing is it lists the dimensions too, look down the bottom of this page-
OORacing - performance monkey bike, pit bike, madass, zoomer, dirt bike components (Powered by CubeCart)

By gas flowed/ported to they mean they will polish it up and port match, how would they port match when they only have the manifold, and isn't polishing the inside of the manifold a bad thing because fuel won't atomize or some **** I remember hearing that it's only one side that you polish not the other?

i thought gas flowed meant it had been flow tested on a bench... i guess they could get the buyers inlet port dimensions and port the manifold to its best flow potential while matching the inlet port size the buyer gives them.
whether they do that or not is another matter as i haven't bought one from them to know.....

bikes finally running good with the stupid TB setup only took a year or two hehe, got myself a nice +3 SANO swinga now just need to get a fox float and she will sit nice in the rear then shes pretty much finished, shame I don't get to ride much anymore tho ;(
10432460_10204081119091936_8911788035321070489_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back