SA 50's track petition

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet, new bike should be ready in about 2 weeks, catch everyone out there:D

hi does anyone know when this trak at monarto is ready and how much and exactly what style it is etc.

The track is open but it is just the 50's track that isn't open.

It is $10 per bike and it is fun for all types of bikes.

woo yeah, gettin a MSO 140s in a couple weeks, cant wait to get out 2 monarto, also sa can do with as many pitty tracks as we can get.

from what ive heard jams in general is crap....dont think ill ever take the long journey there..not worth it

Count me in too , i do know where there is a piece of shity land that i ride in and they have loose dirt around the place to, many years ago there was old biek tracks n shit in there but now a heap has been fenced off but there is still a nice slab of it there to use. im not sure the owners would apreciate many many people thrashing fuck out of it tho LOL i should find out exactly who owns it and if they would be willing to let us do something there legaly , even if we all had to chuck in a little $$ for some signs stating peoples legal position once they enter.. , so ignorant spankers cant sue the land owners when they break there limbs ... il get back to yas on this :D

jams is alright for big bikes and off ya head quads. Too sandy for the pitbikes, but if you have some good tyres go on the kids track its way betta than the 50s track. Some spots are a bit sandy on the track but it has some sik berms, i spoke to the owner and he doesnt care if u ride ur pit bikes in the kids track as long as you dont cut the kids off..............the purpose built 5- track is fair shit.................so yeh i reccomend the kids track. Only like 2 small jumps but heaps of berms and hills to go down and up in the one track.................when i go next i will take pics of the track................so how many of you guys are goin in the 50 association ,,,,,,,,,should be sick

jams is alright for big bikes and off ya head quads. Too sandy for the pitbikes, but if you have some good tyres go on the kids track its way betta than the 50s track. Some spots are a bit sandy on the track but it has some sik berms, i spoke to the owner and he doesnt care if u ride ur pit bikes in the kids track as long as you dont cut the kids off..............the purpose built 5- track is fair shit.................so yeh i reccomend the kids track. Only like 2 small jumps but heaps of berms and hills to go down and up in the one track.................when i go next i will take pics of the track................so how many of you guys are goin in the 50 association ,,,,,,,,,should be sick

From what I know its not a 50 track, its just a normal track with bad jumps.

yeh well the owner reckons he made it for 50s and then the track turned out crap so he let any bike ride in there.......hey flarry have u ridden the kids track???

Nope, havnt been to jams. Ive got plenty of good riding land right outside my house, and mates houses.

CHEER 4 the invite mate. haha na man we shud go 4 a ride one day wat u reckon

Im In For Sure!:D Hope We Can Actually Get A Track Aswell As The Maylands Track:D

hmmm yeh it wud be ...............so flarry ur place afta a do my piston rings hahaha

Yeah come up next time I have a ride day with all the mates.

The AFFA is opening soon for social rides and races anyway.

lol sorry not the maylands track, the one you and Brian are doing. At Grasslands

Latest posts

Back