SA adelaide

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i live down south were do u ride i usally ride at Hallet Cove theirs a quarry n shit:)

im also interested in this quarry. i have a quarry near my house but its still being used unfortunatly :(, cant wait till they have taken all the shit they want, then its my property hahaha. i ride pt gawler, pelican point etc...

pelican point is great man, tracks hidden all over the place, huge jumps, doubles. sections of jumps where you can clear the dirt road. one of the best places in my opinion. you should check it out man. its at Pt Adelaide off Vietch Rd.

im up for a ride either tuesday or wednesdays pm me............
as for the quarry hallet cove sport and rec park near the bmx track up the back is the tennis court just ride down the side of the hill to the left tun of track great fun............but keep the noise down near the houses....or the spot will b closed

i cant ride for another 6 weeks cause i broke my leg pretty badly 6 weeks ago and its still a bit fucked up. cant wait to get back on the old thumpy though!

does anyone go riding north of adelaide theres a few of us out this way and we do forrest and quarry rides and also travel to hogwash which is a great place to ride fiddys with jumps, woops, berms and flat track aswell

i recently got told of a spot down port wakefield road, before port gawler, its near the beech nbut not on it all clay, with little tracks an jumps. i haven't been there yet but gonna check it out asap.
Go down port wake field road heading towards port wakefield then turn left an Light beech road an follow it till it opens up in the the clay area, park up an ride.

pelican point is great man, tracks hidden all over the place, huge jumps, doubles. sections of jumps where you can clear the dirt road. one of the best places in my opinion. you should check it out man. its at Pt Adelaide off Vietch Rd.
Yeah i ride there jsut about ebery Saturday! haha its good fun there! just got to keep a realy good eye out for other riders other wise u crash like i did! haha im trying to find some other tracks though! one palce egts boring!! and i found out that PT.Gawler is RE-OPENING in Febuary! so i cant wait to go there! havnt rode there b4 but been there at a Rave! haha so yer the news is out!! i might be riding down at Pelican point this weekend!!

Jus lettin u guys kno cops r gonna b comin down hard on the quarry. i have a friend who's other half is a cop an they told me to steer clear. we r lookin to try an start a track up local to lonsdale with the council

Latest posts

Back