SA adelaide

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pt gawlers ok. gets boring after a while. im about to buy a pitpro soon, and me and some mates have got some places in mind.. not the most legal tho.
Anyone rode the city bmx track? they look good for pitbikes :D

hmm. id maybe go early morning, or later at night. do you street ride at all? coz im thinkin of doin it. especially in my area i know some break out points of the boys in blue come ;)

i went to light beech road today, my mate who told me is was before port gawler is a fool. it is just before lower light. Light beech road is a dirt road all the way out, its heaps of fun with little track an jumps an open space for going flat out. whe ni got there, there was about 15-20 people out there, but its so big yoiu hardly see anybody else. me an a few guys made a mini motocross track with a few jumps an a fast back straight. heaps of fun i recomend it to anyone.

Jus lettin u guys kno cops r gonna b comin down hard on the quarry. i have a friend who's other half is a cop an they told me to steer clear. we r lookin to try an start a track up local to lonsdale with the council

The quarry??

I just got my self a new bike and have recently been scouting all sort of locations around Adelaide.

I'm looking to go riding with other riders...Anyone keen to organize a day to meet and ride for a few good hours??

does anyone know if there is a good track or sumthing near glenelg?? :confused:

email me back if you want to go for a ride this weeekend at shiedow park this weekend teel me wat time

Sweet more people to ride with at Sheidow Park!! Tracks a bit wet and slippery at the moment. Watch out under the bridge some little shits put nails every where

yeah went riding last week.. yes was a bit wet. 2 hours stuffing around pushing 3 broken down bikes in the middle of nowhere, with wheels that wouldnt turn, slipping over in the slush, freezing cold and lifting them across a knee deep river. not cool.. which resulted in me having a cold, and left with a bike with no muffler end cap..
Image144.jpg

Yeah last time I was in there my chain fucked up and i wasnt anywhere near the road. Took me an hour to walk out and it started raining. Cant wait till it dries up!

gday, does anyone ever ride in Kuitpo forest, mt. Bold or mt Torrens? they seem like they'd be sick places to ride.

great places to ride, bad places to get busted... usual rules apply... unfortunately we're losing places to ride here in SA, so watch the back for blue bomber piggies...

does anyone know for sure if Pt. Gawler is closed for good? I was hoping to go for a ride on Sunday try out my ProX 140, but if its closed I may go to JAMS. cheers

not sure about pt gawler.. its becuz to many ppl are dieing there... they will open it eventually but its $100 for the day.. insurance and license costs

Latest posts

Back