SA Miniriders ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Chaz and I are arranging a ride day on the 11th of September

We are meeting at 830 and we will be leaving at 9AM sharp.

We are meeting early because if we go any later we will not be able to go out the back.

This is also a chance to chat to people and see who is going to be interested in Minibike racing in SA, official ride day will happen in coming weeks

its BYO everything for this ride also.

See you all there and dont be late =)

Should be a good day, i am a maybe atm.

what spares should be brought, ive only been to pt gawler once and just took fuel oil and water?

i need to get some boots, ive been using sneakers and they not fun at all.

Make sure some photos get taken as ive never seen out the back before.

cheers

we have 6 non MR users thats have confirmed they are coming =)

if i do go it will probably be easier if i just meet u guys at port gawler

U deft can meet Us at port Gawler for sure but gotta make sure u get there by 9 he will only close down the track once he gets pissed if he has to close it down to often coz it stops the others on the enduro track :) hopeto see ya out there should be an Awsome day

Do u think my 125 lei moto will hold up back there? ill drop the oil the day before, and fresh fuel, but anything else?
its all stock.
also how can we refuel back there, dring a can with us or can we go back whilst the enduro track is open?
im such a noob, only ridden on my property on the yorke and only hit up port gawler once, on the beginners track lol.

is this an official event? or just organized for a bit of fun? i get my triple clamp/headstem axle back this friday for my forks. might be all up and running by that day. saying that now i need a new brake line due to the original not being long enough for these forks and a couple bolts for the brake caliper. buying a set of gpx forks has turned into a bigger job that i expected

Nah not an official ride day mate

Official ride days will have flyers, more notice about the event etc

We are riding in the 11th so this is just a invite for everyone to come, ride, talk minis and ideas for the first official ride day :)

All these sunny days are starting to make me a lil upset i cant make it to this!!
Will be at next one for sure,may even drag out a few other lads with mini bikes.

sounds good to me. with my triple clamp sorted tomorrow, got my brake caliper bolts today im hoping i can get my new brake line within a week and im good to go

well my bikes rdy to rock. better buy some fork guards before we go tho, which is a pretty easy thing. ill have them by the weekend. just checked the weather tho and its not looking that great for sunday coming. morning showers they say

Yeah i just looked =( if its raining heaps it will be cancelled =(

haha, dont worry bout my earlier comment fellas. bit of a misunderstanding with my calender.

can we have a definate answer atleast on the fri or something whether it is going ahead or not.

Latest posts

Back