Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIK50

Reaction score
With all the development going on around adelaide and further afeild maybe its time to start a new post of still ridable locations.........

I think we should just use the regular thread, anyway the sambra tracks are the only ones left really. you could ride at jams or t-bones, dont know if t-bones has a 50 track but jams is shit for them.

t-bones

hey anyone no if t-bones will b open this sun 2nd? 1 more bike wont hurt:D

theres a place i go riding just down the road from torrens island and never seen cops there........... a few descent hill climbs and some sik lil berms and tracks nbetween hills , sum of its betta than torrens only prob is u can omnly really go there after 5 on weekdays but weekends is fine, just cos theres workers with bobcats and shit moving dirt all the time.......wrkeres are pretty chilled dnt mind aslong as ur afta 5............had one worker build us a sik table top afta wrk.............

out there the tracks change all the time cos dirts bein dumped and taken so u sorta gotta make a new trak everytime ............still sik fun riding there pm me for the directions

Hey buddy would you mind sending me directions to this spot you go riding near torrens island??? cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back