Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey dude im sorry to dissapoint you, but that new track at sellicks is a strickly privite track and the owners are already pissed coz of some idiots who went up there during the week.We would appriciate it if you could please not give directions to everyone.
thanks

hmm bit late for that lol. Do you know the people who own the land? why do they mind so much if people ride there ( just stay on the track)

the guys only ever done one post so hes probably talking shit to scare people off or just for a luagh...

racer you say "that new track" at sellicks,

the sellicks track has been there for years hasnt it????

also didnt maylands performance say the other day he knows the locals who made that track and said they are fine with fellow miniriders using it????

are we talking about the same track at sellicks? behind the hotel

Well theres another track in sellicks that no ones had a look at so maybe he reffer's to that one. :confused:

who knows..i dont the the f$%king muppet has any idea lol..just a shit stirrer

The 2nd track at Sellicks is the one I have not had a peep at yet.It may well be a Privately owned track.The pitty riders I was talking to said a few of the very well known current MX champs ride there.I had beter get my ass into gear and have a look in case its off limits !!!!

Cheers Brian

wow sounds good if theres mx riders goin there! cant wait to hear about it, dont forget to get some piccys if ya can!!!

MAYLANDS PERFORMANCE so you reckon the track behind the hotel is OKAY to use????

like geesus said, dont wanna start a local v's local war of pittys:D

Hey Pitmaster.It is always has been difficult to work out where it is ok to ride or not,Crown land,Private property,upsetting nearby residents with noise etc.Since the start of time Dirt bike riding and Pittys alike have not been loved by your 'Normal" family unit types.I will ask around at Sellicks and get more info B4 I cause sort sort of Pitty gang war in Adelaide !!!

Hahaha pitty gangs! hehe

I think its usually old people who complain, 90% of people who have complained to me where elderly.

Old people just dont understand pit bikes LOL!!!

maylands that would be great if you could maybe find something out about the sellicks track (old one)

the sellicks one is perfect for me, 25 min drive, no houses etc even remotely close, nicely hidden away from grumpy social types!!!

just wanna make sure using it is not gonna upset locals in leather suits hehe.

Cheers

yeah oldies suck..victor harbor is literally one giant old folks home! all they do is winge and complain..ITS SHITS ME TO TEARS!!!:D

haha too right for Victa!!

we lived there for a year in 01, and we left and bought in Goolwa because victa peeps were grumpy snobs hehe.

cant imagine them liking pittys running up and down there streets!!!!:D

anyone going riding this sunday anywhere? hoping to get out somewhere sunday morning, gotta ease up on riding in the back yard now, the grass is not liking getting mowed by a 125cc:p

head out to t-bones at waits..im most likly not going..depends if i get my new bike.

Thats if you can haul your bike out of Goolwa Its a fair incline to get out of that HOLE haha! jkz..dont take it to heart :D

Last edited:
Yeah sometimes I think the world is made up of two types of people, old people and motorcycle riders, you wouldnt beleive how many old people we get in the hills, they all come here to retire and for the peace and quite ahaha to bad its also motorcycle land!!

The amount of old people ive had to run away from is litterally endless!! You go for a ride to the soccer feild, an old person chases you, you ride through the conservation park, an old person chases you, you ride past some ones house, AN OLD PERSON CHASES YOU!!!!! Its just lucky they're slow and impared.

watch out..one day the oldies are gonna fight back and come out with fu*&in supercharger gophers and run you down! watch your back biatch! haha :D

Latest posts

Back