Sachs Pipe Recommendation

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JHZ

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an after-market pipe for the Sachs Madass 125 to improve performance?

Would prefer to source in NSW if possible.

header pipe

hey there.
Id like to know as well, and also is there a catalytic converter in the header pipe?
ive been told there is one and it restrict the flow a bit.
Looking at the stock muffler the header is sleeved up to fit into the muffler, perhaps a larger header pipe can be fitted.

Has anyone had the stock muffler apart and modified succesfully?

looking forward to hearing some wisdom

Phil, Street Cred motorcycle
www.streetcred.net.au

hey there.
Id like to know as well, and also is there a catalytic converter in the header pipe?
ive been told there is one and it restrict the flow a bit.
Looking at the stock muffler the header is sleeved up to fit into the muffler, perhaps a larger header pipe can be fitted.

Has anyone had the stock muffler apart and modified succesfully?

looking forward to hearing some wisdom

Phil, Street Cred motorcycle
www.streetcred.net.au

hahaha not many if any motorcycles have catalytic converters!
it will just be a noise silencer or spark arrestor.

hahaha not many if any motorcycles have catalytic converters!
it will just be a noise silencer or spark arrestor.

Actually the Sachs Madass 125 does have a catalytic converter.
"A clean 4 stroke 125cc engine with catalytic converter exceeds the latest stringent European emissions requirements." - Press Release

I too am interested in an after market pipe for my 125. Already fitted an oil cooler and big bore kit (up to 150cc) but still being hindered by the stock pipe.

I have seen some Japanese Yoshimura pipes for the Madass but they seem to be hard to track down.

that would be crap to have a cat.
emissions....pfft....they'd be well under ude think.

Yeah the new Z50J's from Japan now have EFI and Cats on them....going for the Cleanest emmisions possible. Cool but also annoying in a way i guess....

EFI good! Cats Bad!

ude be able to put a pipe on without a cat and the cops wouldn't have a clue.....how many rego mini bikes get tested for emissions? lol

Latest posts

Back